Is currently looking for a PROJECT MANAGER
Who are we?
IBIS INSTRUMENTS is leading regional system integrator founded in 1996 and serves more than 300 customers in South East Europe having offices in Serbia (HQ), Romania, Bulgaria, Macedonia and Bosnia. Our major partners are leading software and measurements companies like IBM, Microsoft, Oracle, Salesforce etc.
We are looking for a highly driven PROJECT MANAGER who will join our growing team. Our new colleague is open minded, delivers great quality and has can-do attitude.
What will you be doing?
- Setting project goals and objectives with project team
- Preparation of initial and detailed project documentation
- Selecting and using the appropriate methodology depending on the type of project
- Using both traditional and agile tools, techniques, and methods for each project
- Develop and manage all aspects of project from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
- Set and continually manage project expectations while delegating and managing deliverable with team members and stakeholders
- Ensure that projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Timely escalating of issues out of Project Manager’s control
- Managing resources on the project together with Technical Lead
- Development, management and presentation of organization portfolio plan in terms of actual projects, project deadlines, latest sales opportunities, resource allocation and priorities
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Close cooperation with Top Management, Sales, Finance and Logistic departments
- Participation in company business processes improvement (current state analysis, identifying segments that need to be improved and proposing ideas for improvement)
- Participated in business analysis and requirements gathering process
What do you need to have?
- 2+ years of IT project management experience
- Thorough understanding of traditional and agile software development methodologies
- Skills and Knowledge as a Scrum Master
- Strong IT and software development understanding
- Knowledge of Jira and Microsoft Project tools
- Strong problem-solving skills with an analytical approach
- Proven organizational, time management, planning and prioritization skills
- Basic understanding of programming concepts is a plus
- Basic understanding of SQL and relation databases is a plus
- Basic understanding of telecommunication infrastructure and services (network protocols, network devices) is a plus
- PMP and Scrum Master certificates is a plus
- Extremely organized. This is very important as you will be handling multiple projects.
- Always open for (giving and receiving) feedback. We believe in constant improvement.
- Incredible communicator. You will be communicating both with clients and our technical teams.
- Leadership skills. Your job is about managing projects and people and helping them do better.
- Persistent in acquiring knowledge and competencies. This is the key for constant growing.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Eager to learn, open-minded and hardworking person
- Detail oriented and self-motivated
- Great opportunity to learn and work with cutting edge technologies
- Individual development plan
- Onboarding process with experienced mentors
- Coaching and training to help you grow
- Working closely to the leading telecommunication operators in the region
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Possibility to attend professional training and conferences
- Excellent compensation and benefit package (FitPass, health insurance, flexible working hours)
- Various sports and team building activities
If yes, show us what you’ve got and send your CV electronically. Have in mind that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ibis Instruments d.o.o.
IBIS INSTRUMENTS je osnovan 1996. godine sa ciljem da ispuni rastuće zahteve za konkurentnim proizvodima i sistemima namenjenim efikasnom održavanju, otklanjanju problema, nadzoru i upravljanju telekomunikacionim mrežama. Danas, Ibis Instruments predstavlja organizovanu i specijalizovanu kompaniju sa obučenim i iskusnim tehničkim timom, portfoliom vodećih svetskih kompanija i širokim spektrom usluga. Posle toliko godina uspešnog poslovanja, postala je jedna od vodećih Test & Measurement i OSS/BSS…Više o poslodavcu