Neotech Solutions needs you to be a part of our highly motivated group of technology experts.
We share a passion for technology and the community we serve, and we are committed to building long-lasting, productive relationships. We focus on giving back to the community, positively impacting society, and providing quality solutions that work. We believe in autonomy, mastery and purpose and in trusting people to do the right thing - and we think Neotech Solutions is a pretty great place to be a part of.
Note: Please feel comfortable applying, even if you don't meet all the requirements for the position. We'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a "perfect" candidate. Everyone can grow at Neotech Solutions. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented groups and people of diverse backgrounds to apply. Apply now if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day!
Skills & Requirements:
- University degree, preferably in computer science, business, or a related field
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies is a plus
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail
- Ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
What you will be doing:
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Planning and scheduling project timelines
- Managing and tracking project progress and make adjustments when needed
- Overseeing all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Handling change requests and carrying out risk assessment
- Communicating with developers and clients to assure timely project delivery
- Reporting regularly to executive staff
- Assuring there is alignment and understanding on the product and that the business and technical requirements are produced in time and with quality, according to the delivery plan
- Competitive compensation based on your skills
- Learning resources like Udemy, Saisoft, and internal development meetups
- An awesome culture with opportunities to meet like-minded people; whether you're into gaming, reading, hiking, or craft food and drink, there's a club for that
- Philanthropic events to get involved in the community
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- Fully remote or office based - optionable
If you find this position interesting, and you think you might be a match, please feel free to apply. We are looking forward to meeting you!
At Neotech Solutions, we know that software and applications are made for people. In fact, software should encourage users to take the next natural step in a very clear and easy to understand way. And when users can hit the ground running using your program with little time in training, this benefits your bottom line. Everything we create is human-centered and focused on helping people accomplish tasks as simply as possible.Više o poslodavcu