Nestlé is a leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company present in all countries worldwide. Nestlé Adriatic, founded in 2003, employs over 800 employees and covers all former Yugoslav countries (with headquarters in Belgrade).
Nestlé is always focused on long-term business results, short-term profit is never a priority. According to this, we always search for people focused on long-term company's objectives and interests, who will develop and grow together with the company.
Here at Nestlé, we are looking for a dynamic, pragmatic team player with genuine integrity and with desire to achieve, to join our Engineering Team in Surčin Factory at the position of: Project Manager (m/f)
The main purpose of this position is to plan the technical side of an investment project ensuring a design for manufacturing excellence and Lead the execution by managing a cross-functional team whose objective is to oversee the capital investments relating to the company's fixed assets.
- Supports the End to End Project Manager in defining the project team, project scope, success criteria and milestone deliverables that support business goals
- Execute the basic and detailed design of the project based on Nestlé Corporate Business Principles, Nestlé Corporate and Category standards, the defined User Requirements Specifications and the Total Performance Managment characteristics of a unit operation
- Ensures that all of the elements of the project are performed in such a way that safety is always guaranteed on the whole project site and a vertical start-up is assured
- Prepares and distributes the engineering project documentation, including the engineering part of the project final report, the Project Defect Analysis
- Ensures that all new assets are registered in the system and that their expense is properly allocated to start depreciation
- Ensures that the investment project charter has been fulfilled and that the project scope is achieved with the agreed cost and timing
- Be the engineering project team leader, meaning integrating, motivating, coaching, developing, managing and evaluating team members
- Bachelor's degree – technical background
- 5 years of relevant work experience in factory environment
- Strong initiative and passion to deliver results
- Ability to engage people by helping them to understand the importance of their contribution to the overall vision and goals
- Openness and curiosity for dynamic and future trends in technology, new business ideas and opportunities
- Experience with Capital Investment projects management in food industry
- Advanced user of MS Office package
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Knowledge of Project Management tools is an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
What we offer
- Personal and professional development
- Private health insurance
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work in diverse teams
- Focus on healthy life style
- Company events and team activities
- Modern work environment
If you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English. Candidates who will be invited for interview will get a notification latest 2 weeks after advert expiry. All other applicants will receive official notification after end of the selection process.