Trizma is a dynamic Business Process Service Provider, operating in South East Europe, offering to its global customers the next generation of outsourcing services.
ACCELERATE BEYOND is our approach to outsourcing in which we UNDERSTAND business of our clients and end user needs, EVOLVE the business processes and models and we ACCELERATE together to maximize the full business potential. We do all in a synergetic manner, achieving unique customer experience over time.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Manager plans, schedules, monitors, evaluates and directs projects to ensure a complete business solution is implemented. The Project Manager may act alone or is expected to lead a team or a definable segment of a larger project. The Project Manager produces a project plan based on the Global PM Project Management methodology for executing the project.
- Describes project opportunity
- Determines project management need
- Identifies project risks
Develops project plan
- Defines goals and objectives
- Identifies client requirements
- Identifies resource requirements
- Develops project budget
- Translates client business requirements into specific deliverables
Manages complex team projects
- Conducts project kick-off meeting
- Communicates project status
- Obtains sign-off/authority
- Produces project documentation
- Conducts project planning workshop
- Assists with contract negotiation process
- Administers contract with client
- Establishes and maintains project information system
- Validates and enters High Impact Project (HIP) data, when applicable
Manages all aspects of post-sale implementation of project (on-time, within budget, within expectations)
- Develops Project Binder, which includes Customer Contract, PM Letter of Assignment and Project Charter, Project Qualification Report, and Project Plan
- Monitors and controls project
- Manages the work of NCR resources, subcontractor personnel, and clients
- Manages cost/schedule/resource variances
- Performs project status reviews
Maintains/expands client relationship
- Ensures client expectations are met/exceeded
- Establishes client follow-up/monitor process
- Conducts final project team review/critique
- Team Focus
- Works within a project team environment where results will be based on cooperation with and/or influence of others.
- Projects are normally within the context of a solution team, internal team, or other NCR business units.
- Results Orientation
- Focuses on results and success, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Meets deadlines and produce high quality work
- Optimizes use of available resources
- Relationship Building
- Relates to people in an open, friendly, accepting manner
Candidates profile and qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, or other relevant discipline; or equivalent education/or experience.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills, business acumen and insight with ability to understand and synthesize data from various sources, work around data limitations.
- Working expertise with Microsoft Office including MS Access, advanced level of hands on experience with Tableau, Oracle, relational databases, Visual Basic, MS Excel power user (able to efficiently and effectively handle /manipulate data from multiple sources.)
- Strong experience / understanding of Project Management and Deployment services
- Track record of revenues and profits analysis, cost/process improvements.
- Hands on management experience in one or more: operations, service, project management, financial management, information technology.
- Strong communications and presentation skills.
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience in project management
- PMP Certification and/ or Masters Certificate in Project Management preferred
- Willing to work US hours
Deadline for applications: until fulfilled