UBConnect is a market-leading provider of mobile telecommunications infrastructure services to the private and public sector in Norway. Our main office is in Oslo. We have a daughter companies in Belgrade and Niš with 80 employees (mostly engineers), all engaged at Norwegian projects.
UBConnect is specialized in planning, design, build and upgrade of mobile networks. We have leading position at Norwegian market, where we are the biggest provider of these services, and are the only company providing services to all public mobile operators.
We offer stimulating working environment and good work atmosphere. Our main values are respect for people, high level of business ethics, community culture, high competence and integrity. You can meet our team on following link: career.ubconnect.no
UBConnect has very active role in the latest technology upgrades, being major supplier at all 5G mobile network projects in Norway (including the biggest 5G network rollout in Norway).
We are expanding and strengthening now in order to prepare for upcoming massive 5G projects in Scandinavia and are calling you to join our team!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
This job is for you if you have:
- University degree in Engineering or Project Management (Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering, Faculty of Organizational Sciences)
- Working experience in Project Management, preferably in Telecommunications (Network Rollout – SWAP projects)
- Familiarity with PM methodologies
- Excellent computer skills
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
As a person you are:
- Initiator, proactive and see yourself in leading roles
- Positive, cooperative and with can do attitude
- Fast learner, independent and responsible
- Analytical thinker and detail oriented
Here’s what would be your job responsibilities:
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope
- Manage initiation, planning, execution, controlling, and closure of projects, including resources coordination and communication with stakeholders
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards
- Establish and execute a project communication plan
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Direct or coordinate activities of project personnel
UBConnect offers you:
- An international, innovative and professional working environment
- Working in a young and positive team
- Ability to work with highly skilled team of telecommunication engineers
- Permanent employment
- Occasional travels to Scandinavia for a short-term trainings
- Private pension insurance
- Yearly medical checks
- Norwegian language classes
- Quarterly team building activities with colleagues
- Work from home in some occasions
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Send us your CV and Cover Letter explaining why you would like to be the part of our team.
UBConnect Int d.o.o.
UBConnect AS (former UBQ) - established in 2005 – a Norwegian company that is a market-leading provider of infrastructure and consulting services to the private and public sector, in industries such as telecommunications, IT, railways, roads, power and energy. We have an active presence in three countries and currently employ more than 220 talented individuals, and are rapidly expanding. Our main office is located in central Oslo, Norway. We have a daughter company in Belgrade, Serbia with 70 employees.…Više o poslodavcu