Asseco SEE group is the largest operator in South-Eastern Europe in terms of revenue derived from sales of its software and services. We came into being as a result of the integration of the experience, knowledge and solutions of major segment leading IT companies operating in the region. Since the beginning, our company's subsidiaries focused on developing their own solutions in their market segments. Our mission is to build a trustworthy and profitable global IT company providing our customers with high quality software and services.
We are currently looking for a Project Officer.
About your Role
As a Project Officer in our Project Management team, you will be involved in:
- Planning of tasks and monitoring of project execution
- Creating and updating of project documentation
- Managing of project activities through organizing meetings and coordinating cross-team communication
- Monitoring and reporting project progress to upper Project organization
- Internal reporting of project status using defined tools
- Your experience in the same or similar positions in managing IT projects will be considered as an advantage
- You are familiar with project management methodologies, both waterfall and agile will be considered as an advantage
- You have intermediate knowledge of MS Office
- You have basic knowledge of MS Project Professional
- You hold University Degree in Organizational Sciences or other equivalent
- Your knowledge of the English language is on intermediate level
What we offer
- Full-time indefinite employment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work with an excellent team of people
- A mentor and manager to help you develop technical skillset in a dynamic environment, with additional trainings to help you advance on this journey
- Other benefits (private health insurance for you and your immediate family, casual dress code, bonus scheme, etc.)
When you join us, we want to make sure you feel valued – and that you are rewarded for your great work!
*Please note that your application will be stored in our recruiting base for 1 year. It will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection and will not be available to third parties. Please do not submit additional documents.
Asseco SEE Group (ASEE Group) is one of the largest IT companies in South-Eastern Europe, employing more than 2700 experts in the region. Since the beginning, our company has been focused on developing and selling its own proprietary IT solutions, predominantly for banking and payment, but also offering a range of solutions for telco, utilities and public sector. ASEE in Serbia brings contemporary IT solutions to the market for over 30 years, with a lot of important projects and solutions to show…Više o poslodavcu