Eurobank a.d. Beograd is looking for a Project Portfolio Manager with a crucial role in overseeing initiation, demand, prioritization and resource capacities of the Bank project initiatives. As our Portfolio Manager, you will work in professional working environment with standardized procedures and cooperate with other Bank Project Managers. In accordance with new changes and developments in the environment, as a Project Portfolio Manager you will increase business value through aligning projects with organizations strategy and maximining value of the entire project portfolio.
- Facilitates projects initiation, demand management and prioritization
- Develops regular quarterly project portfolio plans based on project priorities and resource capacities
- Constant monitoring of the portfolio components’ (projects, programs) progress and providing support to project and program managers
- Project portfolio re-planning/balancing in case of any change (new projects, changes in existing projects, resource capacity changes) affecting already approved plans
- Reports portfolio status and risks to top management of the bank
- Assessing project portfolio performance and looking for improvement opportunities
- Keeping centralized project portfolio database up to date
- Supports implementation and improvement of project portfolio management methodology
- Provides methodology training and project competency development
- Motivates and coaches project managers and team members
Preferable skills and qualifications:
- University degree in organisational sciences preferred
- Three years experience in running project portfolio, preferrably in banking industry
- Project Management certification will be considered as an advantage
- Verbal and written English language Proficiency
- Advanced MS Office (Project, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and Visio) knowledge, Proficiency
- Knowledge and uderstanding of system architectures, procedures and manuals structures
- Customer service oriented and effective communication skills
- Focused, detail-oriented, precise, responsible
- Proactiveness, problem solving, performance management
We are offering:
- Working in a dynamic, and people-oriented company
- Possibility to directly influence execution of the organizational strategic goals
- Professional personal growth & performing coaching role
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
If you are interested to continue your career within a dynamic and challenging environment, please send your application with CV.
Eurobank a.d. Beograd – Human Resources
We ensure that information provided will be treated with full confidentiality.
With respect to all applications, please note that only the short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest.
Eurobank posluje u Srbiji od 2003. godine i danas je među vodećim stranim investitorima i finansijskim organizacijama u zemlji. Više od 1.200 zaposlenih svakodnevno kroz poslovnu mrežu od 80 ekspozitura i pet poslovnih centra servisira 500.000 računa fizičkih i pravnih lica. Deo smo evropske bankarske organizacije, koja nudi univerzalne bankarske proizvode i usluge u osam zemalja. Eurobank ima snažno prisustvo u Grčkoj, među liderima je u Bugarskoj, Rumuniji i Srbiji, i nudi vrhunske usluge upravljanja…Više o poslodavcu