PKC Group is trusted and acknowledged partner in global transportation industry, and a preffered supplier for leading global commercial vehicle and rolling stock brands. The company is a member of Samvardhana Motherson Group, one of the 26 largest automotive suppliers worldwide. With our worldwide service and production network we are where our key customers need us. PKC Group facilities are located in Brasil, China, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Lithuania, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Serbia and USA. More information at: www.pkcgroup.com
In order to impower our PKC team in Smederevo, we are looking for ambitious and experienced candidate for position of:
(Located in Smederevo)
- Responsibility for appropriate organization, coordination and control of procurement, in line with legal regulations and internal standards
- Performance of procurement process with a special emphasis on procurement od indirect materials
- Driving business productivity metrics affected by indirect sourcing, ensuring accuracy, identifying new areas of opportunity to drive cost out, implement operating efficiency or improve productivity
- Partnering with key local business stakeholders to ensure sourced material and services meet the needs of the business.
- Control the supplier base in adding, maintaining or exiting suppliers from the database
- Ensuring that the parts and materials are ordered based on the most affordable prices on the market and supplied in time
- Monitoring supplier quality and delivery performance and developing improvement strategies to ensure business needs are met
- Cooperation with Operations sector for determination of production requirements and timely and quality addition of required materials
- Support all functions in the plant to supply, store and monitor the inventory (volume & value) of non-production materials and services.
- Responsibility for keeping and regular update of the supplier data base and quotation base with all necessary data in line with internal company standards
- Responsibility for performance of general procurement procedure, including finding supplier in line with requirements and internal standards
- Identification of potential suppliers, negotiations on conditions and concluding the agreement with establishment of strategic relations with the key suppliers
- Control and realization of the approved requests for general procurement, as well as for responsibility for timely check and invoice and proforma invoice stamping
- VI level of vocational education or higher
- 3 years of work experience
- Efficiency, problem solving attitude, precision and attention to details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- English language fluency, both written and spoken
If you meet the above stated requirements and want to join our team, please apply electronicaly.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
The PKC Group respects and encourages diversity in our teams worldwide. Process of selection rules out any discrimination based on race, age, religion, gender, ethnicity, culture and other characteristics of candidates that are not required by the type of job you are applying for.
For more information, please visit: