DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. We take not to the project, but to DataArt.
The client is actively integrating automation, data science, and other modern technologies into its operations and plans to expand the team in various projects, such as processing tools for new artists and tracks, license and rights management, marketing, and A/R activity. Many projects and applications are built around the concept of a unified data storage that is capable of hosting all sales and consumer data in one place and providing a wide variety of customizable reports to stakeholders at all levels of the company. That helps develop products that best fit the client’s business goals.
- 3+ years of Python programming experience
- Experience in writing command-line utilities/daemons using threading, multiprocessing, and asyncio for streaming data processing
- Experience with Docker, Git, knowledge of standard *nix utilities, writing and optimizing SQL queries
- Software development experience in Python 3.7+
- Experience with ORM: SQLAlchemy
- Experience with web frameworks: Flask
- Testing experience: unit tests, pytest
- Experience with VSC: Git
- Good spoken English
Nice to Have
- Experience with AWS stack: Lambda, Batch, S3, Fargate, Kinesis using boto3
- Good knowledge of Postgres 11+ (AWS RDS/AWS Aurora), experience in DB schema design
What We Offer
- Holidays. As per the local laws of the country you are assigned to.
- Care for your Health. Reimbursement for medical services.
- Paid Sick Leave. 10 sick leave days without doctor’s notice. Longer sick leave accords with the location’s norms.
- Vacations and Special Days Off. As per the local laws of the country you are assigned to.
- Comfortable Work Conditions. Flex hours and assistance in workplace setup.
- Internal Educational Platform. Access to professional courses and training.
- Internal English Language Courses. Corporate online training with highly-qualified teachers.
- Equal Opportunities. Equal approach without prejudice.
DataArt is a global software engineering firm that takes a uniquely human approach to solving problems. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. Powered by our People First principle, we work with clients at any scale and on any platform, and adapt alongside them as they evolve. We integrate our…Više o poslodavcu