The world's leading retailers trust and rely on Everseen's Visual AI™ solutions to improve their bottom line by minimizing shrink, streamlining operations via hyper automation, and delivering a better customer experience.
Everseen’s Visual AI™ is a comprehensive process aware platform that delivers Checkout Intelligence, Shelf Intelligence, Supply Chain Intelligence, Car Lot Intelligence, Production Line Intelligence, and Generic Process Automation
Applications, transforming how businesses see and solve their most costly problems. The company’s ground-breaking AI technology processes over 200 years of video footage every day and protects ~$500B worth of assets.
Everseen has earned multiple industry accolades, including 5 consecutive years as Gartner’s Top Pick for Retail Technology Innovation, Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 winner, and Google & Deloitte’s new Tech award winner. Everseen is headquartered in Ireland, with its US Head office in Miami as well as R&D Centres in Timisoara, Romania; Belgrade, Serbia; Barcelona, Spain and India. For more information visit www.everseen.com
We are looking for Python developer in Research Department who wants to work on the leading edge of automation in retail (and other domains). Passionate individuals with Software Engineering background, are encouraged to join the team as we try to create a dynamic, highly active and skilled group that is about to change the video analytics landscape.
- Software development of a framework related to processing and storing immense amount of data (videos and images)
- Development of libraries that would standardize and automate processes within machine learning development pipeline.
Successful candidature requirements
- BS/MS in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics/statistics, other relevant technical university, or enthusiasts with a strong background / high level of experience in the before mentioned domains
- Deep understanding of algorithms and data structures
- 2+ years of proven Python programming experience
- Good understanding and proven work experience in software development, good knowledge of functional decomposition, OOP, basic design patterns and software architectures
- Proven experience in working with servers, virtual machines, docker, virtual environment, git and Unix operating systems
- Experience with OpenCV, NumPy, Pandas, SciPy is a plus
- Understanding basic concepts of Machine Learning is a plus
- Experience with cloud services (Azure, AWS...) is a plus
- Understanding and practical experience in Data Warehouses, Databases and Data Pipelines is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Proactive individuals with positive attitude
- Fast learners that can work in self-organizing environment without constant supervision
- Ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills, ability to understand abstract and broad concepts and can clearly explain how to decompose them into smaller pieces
- Willingness to work in and adapt to agile environment
Everseen d.o.o. Beograd
Our obsession from day one has been and is to see the unseen. Processes are making or breaking businesses at this very moment. The challenge is to know where, when, how and by how much. Everseen solves this with its proprietary AI seenic.ai platform which can see processes in real-time and enables process shaping by influencing human behavior to achieve optimal performance. The technology is a combination of advanced machine learning, computer vision and neural networks driving Human Centric…Više o poslodavcu