Fully integrated in our Engineering Team, you will be exposed to both the technical and functional layers of our most innovative products, while acquiring a deep knowledge of the fast-growing Private Equity industry, and Alternative Investments in general, in international and agile environment, with a strong drive for technical innovation.
We are reinforcing our software engineers in charge of the development of eFront Insight, the fastest-growing product of eFront (a part of BlackRock), dedicated to Alternative Investment companies and one of our most exciting and innovative products from a technology perspective.
Technologies and Concepts involved:
- C#, with Visual Studio
- .Net Core
- Azure Services
- Cloud-First applications
- MongoDB / SQL Server
- gRPC / REST Api
- Agile (Scrum)
If you are familiar with these technologies, then you probably have:
- Bachelor or Master’ degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Organizational Sciences or related software engineering background
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Minimum 3 years of creating, executing and maintaining automated tests
- Strong programming skills and knowledge of one of the scripting languages (Python or PowerShell or JS)
- Knowledge of JMeter, Selenium, Cucumber, SoapUI, Postman or similar tools will be considered a plus
- Experience with automated API and UI testing
- Experience with cloud technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker, OpenStack) will be considered a plus
- Interest in the functional part of the product, any knowledge about Finance industry will be highly appreciated
- Strong communication, time management, organization skills, and attention to detail
- Curiosity and drive to learn new things and build new solution
BlackRock’s purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.32 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.
BlackRock (Former eFront)
In 2019, the company by the name of eFront was acquired by BlackRock and since operates as a specialized business unit within BlackRock Solutions, alongside Aladdin Institutional and Aladdin Wealth.
At BlackRock, we’re guided by our culture and a set of principles that ensure we never forget what we stand for – to help more and more people invest in their financial well-being. We are proud of our long history of innovation, driving continuous change to help investors achieve their goals. This ... Saznajte više
"As a part of the great financial software industry, being a software developer means to produce the best solutions for problems and get clients satisfied. Also at a personal level, you need to be reliable ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- PRIVATE HEALTH CARE
- FLEXIBLE TIME OFF (FTO)
- PRIVATE PENSION
- MATERNITY LEAVE FULL COVERAGE
- TRAININGS (INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL)
- FRUIT DAYS
- FLEXIABLE WORKING HOURS
- SPA DISCOUNTS
- RESTAURANTS AND STORE DISCOUNTS
- TEAM SPORTS