Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
Prophet, our product, is a leading risk management platform, in use by the Insurance Companies around the world for modeling their products.
Prophet SaaS is the new greenfield project with a cutting edge CI/CD pipeline – system with a single web interface and microservices run in Docker and Kubernetes containers on Cloud. As part of this team, you will closely cooperate with business and technical experts in this field, with an opportunity to grow and advance your knowledge with up to date IT industries concepts and technologies.
You can count on strong support in understanding existing Prophet product, great team-mates, pleasant work environment.
What you will be doing:
The Prophet products are highly complex, work on them is challenging, but certainly a great opportunity to improve testing skills to the next level.
We are searching for the Senior QA Engineer, with the experience with automating Web UI, Web API, performance and load testing (mentioned specializations consider and/or).
- Develop and maintain test scripts, following new development
- Understand business requirement and its technical risk level and test accordingly
- Provide good test coverage and reporting on this
- Ensuring new scripts are included properly in the test automation pack
- Investigation and reporting of defects/bugs discovered, following re-test after correction
- Reporting on risks and issues, with recommended steps to resolve
- Delivering regular progress/status reports as required
- Managing all work in a co-operative team environment, using a workflow system
- Analyzing and reporting on the testing processes, with approach of ensuring continuous improvement
What you bring:
- At least four years of experience with the test Automation
- Good understanding of cloud native application architecture – microservices, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS/Azure
- Proficiency in of C#, .NET Core, xUnit
- Proficiency in Performance testing – JMeter, Taurus
- Proficiency in UI testing – Angular, Jest, Selenium
- Proficiency in SQL
- Proficiency in GIT
- Understanding of development workflow tools such as Azure Devops (TFS), Bitbucket etc
- Understanding of CI/CD tools, e.g. Jenkins, TeamCity
- Understanding of standard testing principles, methodologies and terminology
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a co-operative team environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Test management software, e.g. Quality Centre, TFS, JIRA
- Understanding of Virtualization Software, including VMWare
What we offer you:
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište. Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 60 000 zaposlenih i preko 20 000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 200 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa. Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća ... Saznajte više
"FIS je moj prvi i jedini poslodavac, još od 2012. Za to je najviše zaslužan sjajni Collateral tim, mada je atmosfera u celoj kancelariji izuzetna. Kolege su veliki stručnjaci, posao je raznovrstan, a ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE