The QA Automation Engineer will implement automated testing in a continuous integration environment by working closely with developers, architects, subject matter experts and DevOps to ensure high test coverage and quality. The individual within the position should understand the Software Development Lifecycle, quality assurance methodologies, manual and automated testing techniques. Additionally, he/she is responsible for developing automation frameworks to be used for both UI and API automation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Use a BDD framework to implement test/user scenarios.
- Design, code and maintain automated scripts, functions/function libraries, database verification, and behavior and data-driven tests
- Work with Agile team to reduce manual/repetitive tasks and assist with writing test automation cases
- Adopt best practices when developing automation code including comment documentation, maintainability, and data-driven development
- Troubleshoot environmental set-up issues related to automation
- Drive and contribute to the improvement of testing methods, processes and deliverables
- Design and develop reusable, automated tests in accordance with coding best practices
- With the Agile team, provide accurate estimates for user stories and automation test efforts for each sprint
- Partner with the Agile development team to deliver on commitments
- Document, track, and report on product defects
- Keep current with quality testing, trends, techniques, tools and processes
- Participate in design reviews to ensure both functional and non-functional attributes are built in.
- Participate in automation and manual test plan reviews and code reviews
- Document automation solutions so they are easily understood and maintainable
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and technologies in a highly multi-tasked environment
- Must be self-motivated and results driven, with attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Ability to work independently in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- 2+ years of experience using industry automation testing tools such as Selenium WebDriver, WATIR, SoapUI, CodedUI, Test Complete, QTP or Cucumber.
- 2 + years of experience with object-oriented programming language such as C#, Ruby or Java.
- 2+ years of experience with SQL and Data bases such as MS SQL.
- 2+ years of experience with API Testing using REST/SOAP protocols.
- 2+ years of experience using versioning software like TFS, git.
- 2+ years of experience working in Agile /Scrum teams
- 2+ years of experience with full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices.
- 2+ years of experience in testing web solutions across multiple platforms and browsers
- 2 + years of experience in white box and unit testing with automation framework such as MSTest, JUnit or NUnit.
- Experience working in a SaaS environment preferred
What we offer
- Competitive compensation packages (including bonuses)
- Working in an international team
- Great colleagues, open, informal, and fun atmosphere
- Opportunity to share knowledge, but also to learn from other colleagues. Commitment to your career development
- Private health insurance
- Team buildings, gatherings, and events
Nimble software systems Inc.
- Srbija, Beograd, Starine Novaka 23, Palilula, Beograd
- PIB: 109669818
- Matični broj: 29506841