Funding Options are looking for a talented QA Engineer to help reimagine and reinvent how small businesses discover and access the right financial products for their needs. Reporting to the Backend Team Leader you will be part of a talented and passionate team that will help us achieve our roadmap goals.
This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate QA Engineer who has previously worked at tech scale-up or disruptor (or who has equivalent experience), delivered significant growth and knows what to expect from the challenges of a scaling company.
We work in an agile fashion, small cross functional squads, with daily stand-ups and fortnightly retrospectives. You’ll bring new ideas, and become an integral part of the process of continuously improving our product.
Our stack includes - Python, AWS environments (including Lambda & Fargate), Terraform, CircleCI, React / Gatsby, Sentry and Google BigQuery / Stitch / Metabase.
- Create, maintain and extend existing services and build new testing services where appropriate
- Help to define testing architectures
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on test automation
- Write clean test automation code to test functional web applications
- Build reusable testing/QA code and libraries for future use
- Perform manual tests
- Help to improve the product by following, assessing and selecting emerging technologies
- Proven work experience in software development as a QA Engineer, Automation Test Engineer or Test Engineer
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Strong experience of QA processes, tools and methodologies
- Hands-on experience using Automated testing framework and testing tools like; Selenium TestNG, OWASP, Behave, JUnit, REST Assured, FitNesse, JMeter
- Experience working with collaborative development tools such as Club House, JIRA, Confluence and Github
- Experience of working with cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience of the full testing lifecycle from unit testing to user acceptance testing
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and rectify issues quickly
We started life in 2012 with a simple but powerful idea. What if instead of going to the bank, businesses could search for finance online just like people do for car insurance or hotels? Since then we've helped over 9000 SMEs access £400M+ in vital funding, won a host of industry awards, and gained the backing of the government. We’ve secured further investment from ING Ventures, won Pool D of the RBS alternative remedies package, had 1000+ successful connections through Open Banking…Više o poslodavcu