We are looking for a QA Engineer to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
This is a full-time position.
You are the right candidate for us if you have:
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Multitasking ability and attention to detail
- Willing to work in dynamical environmen
- Problem solving skills and systematic approach
- Creative thinking and innovative perspectiv
- Proficiency in spoken and written Englis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with writing automated tests using Cypress tool
- Familiar with Selenium framework
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Review and analyse system specification
- Write automated scripts on a daily basis
- Report and documenting bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot various issues on web and mobile applications
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Benefits we are offering to you:
- Opportunity to work in a multinational company with offices in Zurich, Hamburg, London and Belgrade
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade
- Up to twenty seven days of annual leave
- Flexibility: remote or office work, sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Opportunity to cooperate with Tier 1 world companies, our clients
- Use the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Possibility to attend professional training and conferences
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Private health insurance
- Fully equipped kitchens include espresso and other refreshments, fresh fruits
- A relaxing zone featuring caffe bar, cinema, table football and darts for recreation
Where are we based?
Our office building is located in Belgrade downtown, 50 meters away from Kalemegdan, Bulevar Vojvode Bojovića 6-8.
How does a selection process look like?
- We will send you a link to pre-selection online test
- An interview will be organised only for short-listed candidates. It will contain both the HR and technical part and It will take about an hour
- If the interview goes well, you will receive an email with our offer
Send us Your application!
Thank you for showing interest in our company!
Mi smo Computer Rock, multinacionalna softverska kompanija, osnovana 2015. godine, koja danas broji preko 100 zaposlenih i posluje u Londonu, Cirihu, Hamburgu i Beogradu.Našim klijentima pružamo usluge razvoja softverskih rešenja koje su potpuno prilagođene njihovim potrebama. Radimo na inovativnim ... Saznajte više
- Godišnji odmor i slobodni dani
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Sport i rekreacija
- Zabavni sadržaj
- Hrana i piće
- Obuke, konferencije
- Rad od kuće
- Fleksibilno radno vreme