We're running an Online Hiring Event on this Saturday, to hire QA Engineers ($30K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
Our QA Software Engineers are expected to perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies.
Your daily activities will include setting up the test environments, writing automated test automation scripts, and performing manual tests if necessary.
As a QA Engineer, you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring the highest quality of our products by using the latest technologies and toolsets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
- 3+ years of QA experience – automated testing, test case documentation, and test cases automation
- 3+ years of hands-on software development experience in Java, C# or NodeJS – understand the current software development practices and tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, product build and installation
- 1+ year experience in using Protractor test automation tool
- 1+ year experience in using TypeScript language
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, API, Git and Jasmine
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques, and methodologies
- Excellent analytical, debugging, problem-solving and root-cause analysis skills.
- Team player, methodical, pragmatic, self-starter, process-driven and results oriented
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world - we do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
Nice to have:
- Hands-on performance test engineering experience
- Hands-on experience profiling web pages
- Understanding of browsers; how they work, and debugging tools
- Experience in transforming use cases into performance scripts using industry standard tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter, and Gatling
- Experience using industry standard APM tools such as NewRelic, AppyDynamics, DynaTrace
- These are the recommended and minimum system requirements for participating in the online hiring event.
- Node.js (if you have experience with Protractor)
- .NET Core SDK v2.0+ (if you have experience with Selenium using C#)
- ChromeDriver, JDK 8+ (if you have experience with Selenium using Java)
- Chrome Browser
- Any IDE or text editor
- Apache JMeter 3+ (if you have experience in Performance Testing)
To apply for a role at Crossover, you will go through a series of online tests, usually during the online hiring event. If you pass these tests, you will be offered the opportunity to participate in our four-full-time week Bootcamp training program. This is elite training taught by our top instructors.
Here’s what our graduates have to say about Bootcamp:
"I am very pleased to say that because of Crossover's unorthodox and unique way of transferring the knowledge through (Paired sessions, coaching sessions with CSMs), I have never been more confident in my technical skills and abilities for my role."
"The CTO Bootcamp was another thing that motivated me. I wanted to see how CTOs across the globe work and learn from them."
"I've been with the company since Aug (been part of the second Bootcamp) and since then I've learned SQL, databases, servers, tapes, other content management systems etc- and that's only been in 3 months. Usually when I'm in a new company, I learned a lot about their platform, their tools etc during the length of my time with them but never at this speed!"
It is offered as soon as you want to get started. You will be compensated for 40 hrs/ week at the hourly rate for the role you are applying to. Bootcamp training is an excellent opportunity to learn about our culture, expectations, tools, processes, and procedures. It's an intensive and demanding program, but every graduate is guaranteed a job at the end of it.
Join our community of remote professionals!
Deadline for applications: 09.12.2018.