Effortel Technologies SA is a leading Mobile Virtual Network Enabler, headquartered in Brussels, Belgium, with employees all around the globe. We have R&D facilities in Bulgaria and we have an R&D division and team in Belgrade whose members are able to drive, lead and execute cutting-edge engineering and architecture.
We are a product and services technology company providing platform-based transaction processing and management services for Mobile Virtual Network Operators. We deliver MVNO enablement services across Europe, Middle East and Africa, and enjoy a steady and substantial growth throughout the years. Effortel was founded in 2005, in Belgium, Brussels.
The ideal candidate for the role is proactive, self-directed, team player and most of all - passionate about software development.
- Analyze the software requirements together with the Scrum team and be a delivery enabler;
- Development and maintenance of scripted tests and exploratory scenarios
- Analyze, describe and track defects in the bug tracking system
- Participate in team meetings and report the features/bugs to the respective stakeholders
- Recognize opportunities and drive improvements.
- At least 3 years of experience for senior QAs and at least 2 years for mid-level candidates;
- Good understanding of the QA domain and ability to apply the knowledge in daily operations;
- Experience with test management tools and bug tracking tools (ex. TestRail);
- Ability to clearly communicate problems and solutions in English;
- Solid experience with OOP languages (ex. Java), design patterns and test automation frameworks;
- Good experience with Continuous Integration methodology and servers (ex. Jenkins);
- Experience with Git;
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
As an advantage will be considered:
- Experience with testing of API and RESTful services;
- Experience with performance test automation frameworks
- Experience with Oracle DB.
What we offer:
- Access to tech conferences, trainings and e-learning platforms
- Flexible working hours
- Truly competitive salary
- Bonus offered based on performance
- Excellent working environment and office location, massive on the job coaching and experience injection, IT & telecom training
- 25 days paid-leave
- Corporate SIM card and phone
- Additional health insurance
We would love to hear from you!
All CVs will be treated in strict confidentiality
- Belgija, Inostranstvo, Chaussée de La Hulpe