Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 12x faster than the UK average, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
We established Hyperoptic's Belgrade office in 2013, starting with only 20 Developers to support the business. As of today we are 400 people and growing superfast - once a small start-up has become a success story in Belgrade, with over 1300 employees globally.
Due to continuous expansion Hyperoptic are hiring for a QA Engineer who goes beyond the expected. We believe in working smarter together, whilst our teams stay focused and people passionately strive for excellence. As QA Engineer your mission will be to ensure software quality within complex software products through test planning, design and execution test cases and providing technical support to business stakeholders. Reporting to QA Team Lead the jobholder will provide excellent quality standards across Development team and ensure that it is applied into the test procedures along with other team members. Does this sound like you?
What will you be doing?
- Support QA Team Lead to create a test plan with respect to comprehensive test coverage at the product and system level.
- Review and analyse test basis.
- Design, implement and maintain test cases based on software requirements, project scope and test plan (test data, test scenarios, automated test scripts); apply basic and advanced test design techniques; perform exploratory testing.
- Implement and maintain automated test scenarios, by using given framework and by applying agreed patterns.
- Execute test cases and automated test scripts in accordance with defined test plan.
- Support QA Team Lead in creation of test reports.
- Manage original issue/bug identification to assignment, build, release and bug closure.
- Provide quick and outstanding system support for basic level of issues through all channels.
- Offer first line assistance to business users with System related queries for basic level of issues.
What are we looking for?
- Technical Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or another engineering discipline or relevant experience would be desirable
- Good understanding of both QA and SDLC processes, including strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Experience in SQL/Database testing (preferable MySQL and PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of the existing tools for issue tracking and team collaboration (Jira, Confluence, qTest)
- Knowledge or willingness to learn about Telco, Networking, ISP, OSS, BSS
- Knowledge of automation testing including tools like Selenium (Webdriver), Appium, Protractor, Postman, Browserstack or similar
Why are we the best place for work?
We are based in three beautiful locations in Senjak with:
- Catered lunch every day
- Basketball court and table tennis
- Fresh fruit every week
- Massage on site
- Pet friendly office
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply.
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee.
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
Hyperoptic has been recognized in the top three for the Best Recruitment Process amongst Belgrade IT Companies, three years in a row.
Please submit your application in English.
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast: https://careers.hyperoptic.com/
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hyperoptic is the UK’s hyperfast broadband provider. The company offers broadband speeds 12x faster than the UK average, and is proudly setting a new fibre ‘gold standard’ with hyperfast speed, reliability and customer service. Hyperoptic works with property owners, developers and professionals, designing and installing dedicated fibre infrastructure to new buildings and existing developments. Its services are currently available to consumers and businesses ... Saznajte više
"I joined Hyperoptic in August 2016, when there was only one office and around 70 employees. The moment I arrived at my first interview, I realized that this is exactly the place I want to work- and here ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- ORGANIZOVAN PREVOZ
- HRANA I PIĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA