Pannovate is an award-winning, specialist tech innovator, focused on payments, fintech, crypto, and Reg Tech. The digital agenda is a strategic imperative for all businesses. Our solutions and products accelerate the development of digital capabilities of companies operating in the financial services sector, be they start-up Fintechs or tier 1 banks.
Whether developing innovative new services and products or reinventing business models for a digital world; our cross-sector knowledge and our ability to work strategically and collaboratively with our clients makes Pannovate a key player in Fintech space.
We have many exciting opportunities in Pannovate, and while the specifics of each role will vary, all our new colleagues need to be thinkers, tinkerers, passionate software craftspeople and inspiring technologists to help us solve these challenges. We are looking to expand our team by hiring one: QA ENGINEER
Why will you like working with us:
- Comfortable office in the heart of Belgrade
- Full-time employment contract
- Private health insurance
- Snacks, fruits
- 25 days of vacation
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Flexible working hours and 50 working hours for your private issues
- Professional education provided by the company
- Responsible for writing functional acceptance tests and covering each new “Ready” requirement with 1 feature test suite
- Working closely with other engineering teams across multiple projects and delivering to deadlines
- 3 years of experience in software quality assurance
- Cross browser / Mobile testing experience (SauceLabs, BrowserStack or similar)
- Planning, Designing and Execution manual and automated test cases
- Experience with Xray, TestRail or similar
- Knowledge about Selenium and Appium
- Hands on experience with OOP concepts (Java, C#)
- Hands on experience with API testing (REST, Soap)
We are looking forward to receiving your resume. Our selection process consists of an interview with HR manager in Belgrade and technical interviews with our experts. We give our best to make our selection process as quick and as transparent as possible, up to two weeks maximum.
Want to learn more about us?
Check out: https://www.pannovate.com/