At Shared Mobility, we believe that there is a better way for people to commute. With a strong passion for technology and the environment, we focus on crafting journey sharing solutions that make sustainable travel simple along with Toyota, our main partner.
We focus on providing businesses with a platform that will allow them to reach their sustainability goals by enabling them to reward employees who choose to travel sustainably.
We believe that sustainable travel is the future and are doing our part to make it a reality today.
The ideal candidate must be able to work autonomously, with a product/feature perspective, as opposed to a task-like work routine, continuously keeping in mind how the specific task worked on fits into the big picture, and proactively suggesting alternative ways to do things better.
- 2+ years of QA or software development experience
- Understanding of the common architecture of web/mobile apps (MVC, CRUD etc.)
- Understanding of the common business logic of web/mobile apps (the usual flows: user registration, administration, checkout flows etc.)
- Understanding of the agile development process
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools
- A passion for technology and the ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive salary
- Working from home/office
- Full-time employment
- Opportunity to develop your skills by working with the latest technologies
- Challenging tasks always to keep your brain running
- Respect for your private time
- Private health insurance
Shared Mobility doo
We are software company powered by KINTO, Toyota’s mobility service. Here, we are dedicated to revolutionising the way people commute. Why? Because we believe that commuting can be greener, less costly and, most importantly, less of a hassle. How? Our dedicated team is committed to building the best corporate mobility solution, KINTO Join, the mobile app and web platform that allows for incentivised ridesharing scheme implementation, and ease of use. We believe in having fun with…Više o poslodavcu