Mintra Group provides workforce development and management solutions, aimed at driving efficiencies and resulting in cost savings. Since 1997 we have been producing high quality e-learning and delivering other competence services. Together with Trainingportal we are a leading provider of training and competence. We develop systems and deliver services related to HR, payroll, competence and training, mainly for the oil/gas and maritime industries. Over 100 talented people are employed in our offices located in Norway, UK, Dubai, Singapore and Belgrade.
We are looking for highly motivated and experienced full time Quality Engineer to join our Belgrade team.
As a Quality Engineer (QE) with Mintra you will be responsible for designing and performing tests. All to ensure that the product and clients’ requirements are implemented according to specs. Together with the other quality engineers you will be automating the testing process as much as possible, to the level of Continuous Delivery and beyond. With data quickly expanding, performance and load testing are important.
You will work in one of the local SCRUM based product teams and interact with our local and outsourced teams abroad. In our office(or remote work), you will work side by side to your colleague developers, architects and quality engineers. Frequent interaction also happens with our product owners/managers/CTO. Coming projects will builing up a test infrastucture and framework from scratch, focused on autometed UI testing of React screens. Our Quality Engineer (QE) is not only responsible for testing the quality of development, but also acts as gatekeeper before releasing the software.
Essential skills / experience:
- Hands-on experience in software testing and test methodologies (developing test cases, test procedures, automated test scripts and test reports);
- Ability to work in multiple projects in parallel; (testing micro-services);
- Experienced in working in a continuous integration environment and taking initiative;
- Understands Agile, Scrum experience;
- Good communicator (across multiple teams; Operations / Support / Development);
- Skilled using the tools required performing Regression, UI, Performance, Load and End-to-end tests.
Experiences we find useful:
Short version: Selenium Webdriver | JSON | SOAP | Java | React | English
- Tools: Selenium Webdriver, Postman Tests, Soap UI or another Soap tool, Jira, Git, Gitlab, Jenkins Confluence
- Techniques: working knowledge of HTTP/S, JSON, XML and SOAP.
- Programming languages and frameworks: Java, React, SQL
- Databases: Mysql, Postgres, ElasticSearch
- Environments: Linux, knowledge on AWS would be a plus
- Knowledge on e-Learning system would be a plus
- Methods: working knowledge of how to read UML Class diagrams, Entity Relationship DiaLinuxgrams and Use Cases
- Languages: English (required)