Who we are:
A growing collective of specialists in Web development, Project Management, Software Architecture, IT Security, Implementation, Customization, ERP and CRM systems.
Your daily work will include the following tasks:
- Perform functional, performance and security tests, create comprehensive bug reports and follow-up their resolution with developers.
- Work closely with system analysts to acquire an in-depth understanding of the functional specification.
- Create integration test cases.
- Submit comprehensive bugs using JIRA
- Verification of software fixes to ensure the solution is done right
- University Degree in Computer Science and/or relevant experience.
- Experience with testing web applications, manual and/or automated testing.
- Experience with Functional, Load & Performance and Security Testing Automation tools like nUnit, Selenium, Jmeter, etc.
- Understanding of complete product lifecycle and QA processes.
- Very good oral and written English skills.
- Experience in the use of bug tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Familiar with Scrum methodology or other agile development processes.
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Very collegial, open-minded team
- Private Pension Fund
- Regular working hours for a good work-life balance
Thinkers think. Doers do. Thinking Engineers combine the two. We build innovative and modern web-based solutions that make it possible to reach technology at its finest. Our highly optimized development process ensures superb results. In 2011, first freelance jobs gave birth to a major business idea. We started with small steps, but we have always dreamt big. Due to our systematic and well-thought-out approach to meeting our clients’ requirements, as well as meeting deadlines,…Više o poslodavcu