QA Manual Tester
We're running an Online Hiring Event on this Saturday, to hire QA Manual Testers ($20K/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
Crossover is looking for Quality Assurance software testers to work on multiple products, technologies, and environments, documenting and recording high-quality test cases.
As a software tester, you will be conduction manual testing execution and test case documentation. You also will be able to walk through our products, identify potential bugs and suggest how to test and prevent similar ones in the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields
- 3+ years of QA experience – manual testing execution and test case documentation
- Experience designing and updating test campaigns based on formal/informal requirements
- Experience in Features testing, Bugs testing, Regression testing, System Testing, Performance Testing for web-based enterprise applications and products
- Team player, methodical, pragmatic, self-starter, process-driven and results oriented.
- Familiarity with test writing tools like TestRail, HP ALM/QC, TestLink, Confluence
- Experience of bug tracking tools like Jira, Bugzilla, HP ALM/QC
- Awareness of testing techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision table testing, Exploratory testing
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world. We do a lot of Skype and video conferencing
- Good proficiency in the English language
To apply for a role at Crossover, you will go through a series of online tests, usually during the online hiring event. If you pass these tests, you will be offered the opportunity to participate in our four-full-time week Bootcamp training program. This is elite training taught by our top instructors.
Here’s what our graduates have to say about Bootcamp:
"I am very pleased to say that because of Crossover's unorthodox and unique way of transferring the knowledge through (Paired sessions, coaching sessions with CSMs), I have never been more confident in my technical skills and abilities for my role."
"The CTO Bootcamp was another thing that motivated me. I wanted to see how CTOs across the globe work and learn from them."
"I've been with the company since Aug (been part of the second Bootcamp) and since then I've learned SQL, databases, servers, tapes, other content management systems etc- and that's only been in 3 months. Usually when I'm in a new company, I learned a lot about their platform, their tools etc during the length of my time with them but never at this speed!"
It is offered as soon as you want to get started. You will be compensated for 40 hrs/ week at the hourly rate for the role you are applying to. Bootcamp training is an excellent opportunity to learn about our culture, expectations, tools, processes, and procedures. It's an intensive and demanding program, but every graduate is guaranteed a job at the end of it.
Join our community of remote professionals!
Deadline for applications: 09.12.2018.