Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, world-class professionals and top-tier software developers for growing global hi-tech companies.
Our partner, PlayStudios, located in Tel Aviv and Bay Area, is a consumer gaming company focused on the ever-expanding market for social and mobile gaming. They are developing a revolutionary social gaming platform aimed at reshaping the way people from all segments play online. Playstudios flagship apps are consistently rated among the Top-20 Grossing apps in the Apple App Store in their category!
We are looking for a QA Manual Tester to join our ever-growing team.
As QA Manual Tester you will be involved in weekly cycles of test and release. You will have to effectively manage the manual tests in a hands-on capacity. Also, you will contribute to manual testing and be responsible for executing the test cases, creating test reports, and managing defects.
- Develop, maintain, and execute test plans.
- Work together with cross-functional teams - communicating risks, defects and coverage reports.
- Functional regression testing and exploratory testing of native mobile applications on iOS and Android.
- Use debugging tools (xCode and Android Visual Studio).
- Understand project requirements and work in an agile environment across the business.
- Testing new features with high attention to detail.
- 2+ years of experience of Mobile application testing (iOS and Android)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in working in an agile environment
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Passionate about games, with an understanding of game-play mechanics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Opportunity to do incredible work with a passionate and playful team
- Learning and self-improvement opportunities
- Friendly and pleasant working environment
- Flexible working hours, adjusted to your lifestyle
- Private health insurance
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Team building events
- Great referral fees
- Coffee, fruit and snacks
- Check our Careers page for more information
Team Sava doo Beograd
Team Sava specializes in building outstanding teams of passionate, top-notch professionals in Serbia and enabling them to take part in the active development of amazing projects. Our goal is to establish a dedicated team for our partners that will work on developing their in-house products, working with the latest technologies and modern approaches to the development process. Our team is based in Belgrade and Novi Sad and currently has more than 60 people that work on development, data, art and…Više o poslodavcu