We are looking for Software Tester with a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills to join our team. He/she should ensure quality and usability throughout our products, applications, and systems. Student of economics, financial accounting or buisness administration with IFRS and/or accounting knowledge are preferred.
You will collaborate with a motivated and innovative development team that brings great products to life. If you are passionate about quality and have a knack for user experience, we would really like to meet you.
ABZ Reporting GmbH is a leading software company in E-Reporting headquartered in Frankfurt/Germany.
We are specialized in delivering products and solutions for automated business reporting based on the international E-Reporting standard XBRL. The software we are producing has high processing performance requirements.
Our core software ABRA TE is used to handle many highly demanding XBRL documents, and it is used by public authorities and ERP software vendors. ReportFactory is used by some of the largest companies in Germany to produce their financial reports.
- Define and execute test plans and analyze the testing results
- Evaluate product code according to user stories (specifications)
- Document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Work with the development and management teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Strong software affinity
- Highly experienced in software usage
- Background/experience with accounting and financial software is a plus
- Experience in software testing and QA is a plus
- Student of economics, financial accounting or business administration is a plus
- Attention to detail
- Ability to clearly and succinctly document issues and troubleshoot errors
- Strong team player, but can make decisions autonomously when required
- Fluent verbal and written English knowledge (German is a plus)
- Good communication skills
What we offer
- Casual and relaxed, yet professional working conditions
- Part-time or full-time
- Possibility to get hands-on experience with top-notch technologies and methodologies
- Further professional development
- Open-mindedness to your ideas and suggestions
- Competitive salary
Start date: Right away
Employment model: Full-time or part-time
Please send your application (incl. CV) via mail.