JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 38 patents–more than any other spend management company. www.JAGGAER.com
QA Team Lead (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you.
Your Main Tasks
- Reporting directly to the VP Development, you will be responsible for leading the QA Team of our SaaS product by creating and implementing both strategic and operational plans.
- These plans should cover all relevant aspects of a fully-fledged QA strategy: static code analysis/unit tests, manual testing (functional), test automation/regression testing, load testing/performance.
- You will be working closely with the R&D Team leaders to establish QA related processes, workflows, and best practices.
- Lead the team to a new level through training, mentoring, development, and ultimately raise the bar and standards for the entire quality of the team.
- Establish a chain of QA tools with R&D, based e.g. on SonarQube, Selenium, JMeter and more.
- Collaborate and participate in planning sessions, design reviews, implementation phases, and execution of manual and automated tests, defect logging and verification, and reporting results.
- Excellent cross-functional communications and relationship building with stakeholders and development teams.
- 3+ years of working experience as QA team leader with hands-on experience in automated testing and quality assurance.
- Experience in leading teams
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in testing web applications (UI and API)
- Hands-on experience in automated testing tools and automation scripts development.
- Experience in leading Manual QA teams into automation testers.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of QA testing methodologies, structured QA procedures for test plans, scripting, test execution, design of test automation
- ISTQB certification is an advantage
- Excellent English.
- Strong automation background is an advantage
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass, etc.
- Choose your office location between New Belgrade and Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent…Više o poslodavcu