FORTRADE is HIRING!
Join the leading brokerage firm and one of quickest growing financial institutions in the region!
Are you a career oriented, pro-active individual with strong passion for testing? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment and you have the desire to use state-of-the-art technologies? If your answers are ’YES’, your place is with us!
Fortrade Ltd. was established in 2013, and has grown rapidly to become a leading provider of online trading solutions for individual and institutional clients. Based in the UK, authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, we are innovators specializing in the development of trading platforms that are both technologically advanced and user friendly.
We offer our clients a wide range of trading instruments covering more than 300 commodities, as well as currencies, indexes and stock CFD’s.
Fortrade, as regulated broker, is experiencing an impressive expansion. Currently, we’re expanding our QA department and we’re looking for a dedicated and talented:
Location: Belgrade (our regional headquarter)
Some of your main responsibilities:
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Reviewing and analyzing product specifications
- Executing test cases and analyzing results
- Collaborating with other QA team members in developing effective strategies and test plans
- Evaluating products according to specifications (PBIs)
- Helping troubleshoot environmental issues
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Conducting post-release/post-implementation testing
What are we expecting from you?
- Experience in testing native/hybrid applications for iOS/Android
- Experience in testing web applications
- Experience in writing and executing test plans and test cases
- Experience in writing test reports and analysis
- High working proficiency in English language
- Experience with TFS (is an advantage)
- Experience with CRM Microsoft Dynamics (is an advantage)
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing (is an advantage)
- Experience in Fintech/Metatrader industry (is an advantage)
- Experience in test automation (is an advantage)
- SQL knowledge (is an advantage)
- Ambition to gain new knowledge and skills, eagerness to bring yourself to the highest possible level of business with strong will to succeed
What can you expect from us?
- Opportunity to build career in top segment of financial sector, in a financial institution
- Very competitive salary package
- Pension + health insurance
- Financed gym & fitness
- Library and reading corner
- Fresh fruit every day
- “Happy Friday Drinks” every Friday at 17h
- Entertainment corner with Lazy bags, PlayStation consoles and darts
- Working in a professional department, in a pleasant international office environment
- Ongoing training, personal- and professional growth
- Being part of a rapidly growing, highly successful international firm, full of advancement opportunities
- Integrity, flexibility, commitment and a bright future in a legit brokerage company licensed by one of world’s most appreciated financial authorities
Fortrade Ltd: If not now, when?
If you want to become part of Fortrade Ltd, send your up-to-date CV in English language. We wish to emphasize that the place of employment is at the company regional Client Support Center in Belgrade, Serbia.
Deadline for applications: 14.02.2020.