Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a dynamic, challenging and exciting environment of a fast growing micro mobility company, traded on the Nasdaq Capital Market (“Nasdaq”)? Would you like to be surrounded with electric scooters, e-bikes, great food and Live soccer streaming? If you would like to share your wheels with us, then read further!
We are looking for a highly motivated QA Tester for manual and automated testing. You will be part of a multi - disciplinary team of designers and developers committed to creating an enjoyable experience for Helbiz users.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Collaborate with the QA and engineering team on the estimation, test planning, test execution and reporting of new features and bug fixes for mobile and web apps releases
- Report bugs and errors to development teams and help totroubleshoot issues
- Responsible for the day to day testing of mobile and web apps and ad-hoc issues, ensuring a high quality prior to any release
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases
- Give daily updates on test progress and identify blocking issues
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Execute smoke, integration and E2E manual type of testing
- Perform thorough manual regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven work experience on mobile or web apps
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test cases
- Experience with Atlasssian development tools, i.e. Jira, Confluence
- Exceptional organisational skills with strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Willingness to learn and embrace emerging technologies and new fields
- Ambitious, self-motivated, and enthusiastic person
- Able to work in an Agile/Scrum process
- Strong team player with positive attitude;
- Be proficient in both spoken and written English
- Automatization tools (i.e Selenium, Cypress, Katalon Studio...)
- Experience with SQL
- GIT/Jenkins knowledge
- Experience with Microservices architecture
What we offer:
- Innovative and motivated team
- Agile and collaborative working atmosphere
- Working with an experienced Team leader who will help you learn and improve your skills
- Monthly salary with a chance of a bonus
- Complimentary lunch, coffee and drinks
- Modern office in the heart of Belgrade
We want to assure good quality of service and products to our users, for that reason all processes in Helbiz are done in-house. We care about every little detail from operations through application to user satisfaction, therefore we need members of our team to be committed, enthusiastic and fearless. Helbiz wants to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow well and fast, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Helbiz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in the above stated Job position and your profile fits the necessary requirements, here is how the recruitment process looks like:
- Send us your resume.
- We review your application and get back to you with feedback.
- If your profile matches our requirements, we will contact you to organize the technical part of the proces - test and interview.
- Next step is an interview with an HR, where we discuss how you will fit in with our team and talk about your salary expectations, contract and benefits package.
- If we find you as a great addition to a HELBIZ family, we will get back to you with an offer.
We will be happy to share our wheels with you! #helbizfamily
More about HELBIZ www.helbiz.com
Helbiz provides powerful micromobility solutions for urban areas around the world. Since we know that small trips add up, we are proud that our eco-friendly HelbizGO electric scooters help to reduce our collective carbon footprint while offering a convenient transportation solution. Perfect for small trips, our electric scooters are affordable, accessible and easy to use. Under the leadership of our Founder and CEO Salvatore Palella, Helbiz continues to grow rapidly in response to rising demand.Više o poslodavcu