Attention talented individual! This is not just another job posting.
As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation, and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
This is an opportunity to challenge yourself and make your mark on the world. You’ll finally be able to contribute your skills and expertise to a company - and to a product - making a real difference in the lives of millions of people every single day.
Doodle revolutionizes the way the world schedules meetings. Our suite of scheduling tools enables individuals and enterprises around the world to own their time, be more productive, and grow their businesses. We’re the industry leader in scheduling technology with 30 million monthly users, and we’re just getting started.
Now’s your chance to join 80 ambitious engineers, designers, product managers, marketers, and salespeople on a mission to make great meetings happen. Be a part of a global team headquartered in Zurich, with offices in Atlanta, New York City, Belgrade, and Berlin.
Who we’re looking for?
A Quality Analyst to join our family. You will contribute to building a highly collaborative quality culture where a QA is a proactive member of the team supporting them with building quality in, not just testing it in.
Ideally, you have:
- 3 years of experience in the Quality Analysis field with deep knowledge of agile testing, various tools and frameworks
- Proactive communication: you aim for transparency and knowledge sharing
- Question asking: you’re always the one to ask “what if…”
- Strive to have the right tests on the right levels trustworthy and providing a good confidence net for a team
- Belief in productivity and efficiency: if you need to repeat something more than once, you advocate for automating it.
- Natural tendency to be a “team glue”: as a QA you see your role as “building bridges” and improving the efficiency between business and engineering teams
- Ability to work in all stages of the software development cycle
- Understanding of Agile methodologies makes you quick to spot possible process improvements
- Drive to outcomes
- Fluency in English
Nice to have: Understanding of CI/CD, experience with non-functional requirements (security, performance, monitoring, static code analysis).
What does the role involve?
- Advocating and championing QA: owning quality practices, driving quality strategy by sharing your knowledge on testing & quality practices. You’ll not only learn from others but also enable them to learn from you.
- Suggesting improvements for tests and collaborate with engineering closely to improve automated checks
- Contributing to establishing a reliable suite of E2E tests
- Building strong relationships with team members
- Close work with product aided by data & design departments in order to spot corner cases to be covered in requirements before it’s too late
- Guiding the team in defining the quality roadmap
- A clear understanding of product risks and communicating openly about the state of product quality including possible and existing issues
- Spotting bottlenecks and helping teams to be more productive by removing impediments.
What’s awesome about working for us?
- Being a part of establishing a Swiss-based subsidiary - TX Services in Belgrade!
- Top talent deserves a competitive salary
- Develop yourself and work on interesting projects in an open-minded and diverse culture
- Every Doodler gets a yearly budget for education, conferences, and learning resources
- Party with your colleagues at international retreats
- Travel to some of our lovely offices worldwide
- Premium Doodle memberships, also for your friends and family
So, get in touch!
At Doodle we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities (EEO) are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, disability, religion, gender, sexual orientation. Doodle embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work and our products will be. We want to hear from you, so please don’t hesitate to apply!
TX Services is the new product, design, and engineering center of Switzerland's TX Group in Belgrade. TX Group AG is a media company headquartered in Zurich. Through a portfolio of daily and weekly newspapers, magazines and digital platforms, as well as its own printing facilities, it is the largest media group in Switzerland. Additionally, as a leading digital hub, with almost 80% of all Swiss consumer internet traffic passing across our websites and apps, we provide our media and platforms ... Saznajte više
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE