Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS's award winning Ambit Risk & Performance Management solution enables financial institutions around the globe to quantify and mitigate risk, manage capital and the liquidity buffer, and apply risk adjusted performance measures throughout the organization in order to optimize their risk return profile. We are ideally looking for candidates interested in quality assurance and progressing in their career with a global technology provider.
- Get to know our software, our customers, their needs, and the variety of issues that can arise during product development and implementation
- Learn how financial theory and risk management methodologies are applied in practice by helping shape our flagship product Ambit Focus in the area of capital planning and stress testing
- Contribute in our agile software development process from the business requirement phase until testing and documentation phase
- Define and execute testing strategy based on a solid understanding of the client requirements
- Support the development team and successfully manage corresponding business processes
- Challenge accepted? Then join us. With more seniority on the job you will get a chance also to:
• Perform business analysis and solution design
• Provide technical and analytical support, train our consultants
• Obtain a rich and diverse perspective of the financial services industry, gaining experience across multiple cultures, institutions, and functions
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Mathematics or Technical sciences
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills (team player)
- Dynamic and energetic personality with entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to absorb new concepts quickly, think independently and solve problems efficiently.
Added Bonus If You Have
- 1+ experience in software testing
- 1+ experience in testing risk management applications
FIS provides mission-critical software and IT services to institutions in virtually every segment of the financial services industry. We are a group of financial experts and skilled software engineers that work closely together to produce high quality software. We enjoy our work and the occasional get-together after work.
We offer the advantages of a strong, stable and global organization together with the agility of small, young and interdisciplinary teams working under flat hierarchy.
What we do is think big and act boldly to reinvent the financial world of tomorrow, seeing what’s ahead so our clients can focus on what’s at hand. In turn, we create inspiring career opportunities for our employees by empowering employees to grow every day
What we offer
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities – FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- GODIŠNJI ODMOR I SLOBODNI DANI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE