PLAYSTUDIOS is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to join our new rewards development team.
This role is a developer role that will focus on implementing new features, improving existing ones, and designing for high scalability. This role will work within an Application Lifecycle Management process focusing on implementing automation for testing, infrastructure management, and monitoring to support the most beautiful, flexible, and responsive user experiences scaling to 20+ million DAU within a program for aggressive evolution.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team and bring our exciting games to even more fans worldwide.
- The QA Manager is the lead engineer role responsible for tactical QA resources while also the primary contributor to the QA system strategy, processes, and methodologies to support our test-driven development approach.
- Work with product owners and project managers to develop high-quality use-case/test-case requirements that define goals, acceptance criteria, and measurable results.
- Work with the Solution Architect to design test cases for CI/CD automation, manual and non-functional (operations, performance, compliance/security) testing to deliver high-quality products.
- Provide QA sign off on server tool releases, maintain full accountability for all product quality, and champion uncompromising quality
- Coordinate execution and mentor QA team for an agile development framework
- Lead QA KPIs and retrospectives with Development and Product
- Provide budget, headcount, training, and contracting needs with Senior Management.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in QA, with 2+ years of mobile software, and 2 as leader
- +2 years experience with Web Automation tools – Katalon Studio, Selenium or Appium
- Passion for QA, high quality and high production values
- Experience with testing methodologies within agile, iterative project management with Continuous Delivery
- Excellent English- written and verbal communication skills with high fluency in defect tracking
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and senior management
- Understanding of mobile software development challenges
- Lead and inspire a team of QA Analysts
- Experience tracking and reporting at an executive level on quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Experience testing APIs, REST clients, web interfaces, mobile device interfaces, and database logic
- Experience with managing outsourced QA teams
Playstudios International Europe
- Srbija, Beograd, Resavska 23
- PIB: 112457425
- Matični broj: 21678597