Quality Assurance Specialist (Translation/Localization)
Who are we?
Dosina Translations – a fast-growing Translation and Localization company offering online services to a global clientele. The company specializes in language services covering the Nordic languages. We work closely with an extensive international network of professional highly qualified and certified linguists.
We are currently looking for a smart, hardworking, motivated Quality Assurance Specialist to join our team of dynamic, result-oriented employees.
- Manage quality assurance checks of translations and localization projects in a variety of files, software and formats
- Collaborate with internal teams to initiate and implement procedural changes and customized workflows
- Monitor and ensure all projects are processed correctly and that all types of guidelines are followed
- Check all project files before delivery to the client
- Cooperate with other internal departments for best project execution
- Upload, update and maintain records of all processed files
- Keep the management system up to date as requested
Job Specifications – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Fluency in English (both written and oral) and preferably other languages
- Fast learner of new technologies and skills
- Knowledge of any CAT tools is beneficial
- Accurate and reliable in completing tasks
- Ability to multi-task and to adjust/adapt to rapidly changing priorities and circumstances
- Strong teamwork skills
- Strong attention to detail
- PC skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) are required
- Previous localization/translation experience is beneficial
- Knowledge of Translation Software’s are beneficial – SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast ++
- Ability to work under deadline pressure
Education, Training and Experience:
- Preferably BS/BA degree (or equivalent work experience), with preference for a degree in a Foreign Language or Linguistics
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Intuitive communication skills, both written and spoken
- Strong computer skills, with knowledge in using multiple computer programs, word processing tools, spreadsheet applications and presentation software
- PC skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point) required
What we offer:
- Being part of a fast-growing translation agency
- Growth opportunities in an expanding company
- A vibrant work environment
- Challenging, varied projects and tasks
- Training, support, and growth opportunities
- A flexible, highly autonomous and collaborative environment
Please send your Cover Letter and CV in English and highlight any experience in the translation business or languages you speak.
Deadline for applications: 28.01.2020.