- Quality engineer in customer projects
- Analysis of customer requirements regarding product quality and quality management
- Advanced quality planning (APQP)
- Failure mode analysis (FMEA) for design (product applications), production and logistics: moderation, action follow-up and regular update.
- Definition and implementation of product quality control plan (PQP)
- Coordinate production parts approval process (PPAP), consolidate PPAP documents
- Responsibility for customer communication regarding production releases and approvals for projects and change management.
- Customer contact for 0km complaints.
- Coordinate problem solving for 0km complaints.
- At least completed VII degree of education in Mechanical Engineering
- 3 years of professional experience in the field of quality management or supplier management in the automotive or a related industry
- Knowledge of norms for quality management systems (VDA 6.3, IATF 16949, ISO 9000ff) and core automotive tools (MSA, MFU, SPC, FMEA, 8D)
- Experience in application of failure mode analysis (FMEA) is of advantage.
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Resilient and team-oriented
BMTS Technology doo Novi Sad
BMTS Technology is a globally active manufacturer of exhaust turbochargers. We develop and produce exhaust turbochargers for cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway applications at our plants in Europe, Asia and America.We stand for the highest demands on quality and efficiency and always focus on making our innovative products better in the pursuit of longevity and greater environmental awareness. These characteristics in conjunction with reliability and fairness have made us a reliable and established ... Saznajte više
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE