BMTS Technology is a globally active manufacturer of exhaust turbochargers. We're an established partner to the automotive industry and develop and produce exhaust turbochargers for cars, light commercial vehicles and off-highway applications. Our name stands for highest quality standards, efficiency and longevity and is associated with our constant striving towards improving the efficiency of our products while making them more environmentally friendly at the same time.
As your future employer, we offer you opportunities and individual professional development. At BMTS you work on exciting, challenging and international projects and benefit from a flexible working time model, sufficient freetime for personal development and a pleasant working atmosphere.
We are looking for:
Quality Engineer Management System
- Application of the management systems for quality management and management of health, safety and environment at the location Novi-Sad
- Definition and implementation of plant specific work instructions
- Internal training on BMTS quality basics, quality management principles and specific procedures
- Product audits and requalification: audit planning and follow-up on execution and findings
- Process audits: audit planning, execution and follow-up on non-conformities and opportunities for improvement
- System audits: audit planning, execution and follow-up on non-conformities and opportunities for improvement
- External certification and surveillance audits IATF16949: planning, management and follow-up on non-conformities and opportunities for improvement
- Layered process confirmation: planning and follow-up on execution and findings
- Inclusion of HSE relevant audits into the audit management
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH, TU) with a focus on mechanical engineering or a related technical discipline
- Professional experience in the field of quality management or supplier management in the automotive or a related industry
- Knowledge of norms for quality management systems (VDA 6.3, IATF 16949, ISO 9000ff) and core automotive tools (MSA, MFU, SPC, FMEA)
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Resilient and team-oriented
Deadline for applications: 20.01.2020.