Conceria Pasubio Spa is one of the key leather processing players in the international scene. We are expanding our team in Šabac and looking for Quality Engineer.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsibility for adequate execution of all working tasks in order to maintain compliance with internal standards and customer requirements;
- Assists in the management and improvement of the Company Quality System in accordance with the standards of ISO 9001, IATF 16949, AIAG and VDA valid editions;
- Assists the Quality Manager in resolving product or process non-conformity;
- Improve and lead related activities, in cooperation with the Quality system manager aimed at resolving the non-conformities indicated by the customer(s);
- Maintains constant relations with customers for problems concerning product quality;
- Maintain an optimal level of customer satisfaction as well as a quality level of supplies;
- Internal preparation and publication of quality alerts;
- Participates in activities for prevention and assurance of product and production process quality;
- Assists the production in managing poor quality products;
- Responsible for the implementation of action plans following internal audits by customers or third parties;
- It promotes and disseminates the culture of quality and continuous improvement aimed at reducing the costs of non-quality and improving customer satisfaction.
- Assists in Document Management Configuration and produces operational instructions in accordance with Quality Policy and Quality System;
- Creates daily, weekly and monthly reports of the quality indicators (data analysis, histogram, Pareto diagram);
- Assists in the development of Process Flow diagrams, Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis (PFMEA), Control Plans, Work Instructions and Inspection Instructions;
- Preparation of documentation preceding serial production approval, new projects and design change – Production Part Approval Process (PPAP);
- Responsible for creating, modifying and issuing of relevant IMDS reports;
- Assures product safety and conformity according to customer requirements;
- Responsible for coordination and verification of Product Audits and D/TLD Audit;
- Organizes and performs testing on the workers on the quality control in accordance with the quality management system and Measuring System Analyse (MSA) analysis, so-called attributes;
- Keeping all necessary records and reports by order of the superior in the required content and form;
- Performing other tasks at the request of the superior in connection with the above tasks.
- VI level of education
- English language – advanced level
- Usage of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook)
- Related experience in automotive industry
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Conceria Pasubio S.pa.
- Srbija, Šabac, FILIPA VIŠNJIĆA BB 15000
- PIB: 109822597
- Matični broj: 29504253