Function: Quality| Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Represents the Quality Management of the plant towards the production; ensure that the product quality requirements are known and executed within the plant
- Creates and tracks quality production performance and KPI's like non-conformance costs, first pass yield, internal rejects, Jidoka stops, and define countermeasures in case of deviations
- Conducts production audits and support customer audits
- Performs product audit and requalification
- Creates and maintains control plan for launch and series; performs product launch activities, e.g. Safe Launch
- Plans and performs quality activities for changes in production, e.g. Control Plan, PPAP, support P FMEA
- Defines release criteria for production related changes
- Tracks, releases and documents change implementation in production, e.g. product life cycle history
- Manages PPAP process for serial release of product for internal customer in case of intercompany business
- Supports development team regarding production quality topics during product launch and PPAP (e.g. traceability, Safe Launch, PPAP readiness, lessons learned)
- Implements countermeasures and corrective actions for non-conforming parts; blocks and releases non-conforming parts
- Supports risk assessment
- Tracks internal supplier issues
- Maintains product and production documentation e.g. part history
- University degree in Engineering, Quality Management or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in quality management, preferably in automotive industry
- Quality Methods advanced knowledge (e.g. Structured Problem Solving, Risk Management, FMEA, PPAP, APQP, Control Plan, Change Management); internal Quality Management System (incl. PLC)
- External Automotive norms (e.g. IATF 16949, VDA 6.3, ISO 9001) and standards knowledge
- Auditor knowledge (internal auditor)
- MS Office Advanced
- SAP knowledge (e.g. CQTS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, or you have somebody you consider appropriate to recommend, please send the CV electronically.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu