HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Quality control of incoming raw materials, packaging and packing materials, semi-finished products and finished products according to the inspection plans;
- Implementation of Quality Improvement programs and tools;
- Providing statistical data on the test results;
- Supporting Maintenance of Quality Management system;
- Developing and implementing new test procedures;
- Actively taking part in making decisions and implementing actions for risk management on registered nonconformities of products tested and production processes, concerning quality;
- Taking part in managing Customer and Supplier Complaints;
- Improve and respect Lean Concept in QC Laboratory;
- Operate in accordance with requirements of relevant standards and good laboratory practice;
- Cross team cooperation – Production, TCS and PD.
- University degree in Chemistry / Chemical Technology;
- Minimum three years in a similar position;
- ISO standards knowledge;
- Work experience in operating systems (SAP – advantage);
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint);
- Fluent in English;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-initiative person with high work drive and good communication skills;
- Team working ability and flexible;
- Proactive and result oriented attitude;
- Good organizational skills;
- Self-initiative person with high work drive and good communication skills.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Closing date: 22.11.2019.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.