Lear Corporation is ranked #148 on the Fortune 500 with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment. With headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, Lear maintains 257 locations in 39 countries around the globe and employs approximately 165,000 employees. Lear is traded under the symbol [LEA] on the New York Stock Exchange. Currently we are searching for:
- Coordinating the analysis of initial samples and feedback from the customer
- Coordinating the activities of quality inspectors in his/her area of responsibility
- Analyzing concerns and provide 8D reports
- Updating internal and external quality database
- Supporting the implementation, maintaining and improvement of the Quality System Management in conformity with ISO/TS 16949:2002
- Create and implement internal procedures regarding quality
- Plan and perform internal audits in assembly area
- Update the visual aids, notes and instructions from assembly area
- University degree, preferably in technical field
- Previous experience in quality in automotive industry at least 2 years
- Fluency in English
- Advanced knowledge of MS-Office
- Capacity of analysis, synthesis and decision
- Good communication skills
Deadline for applications: 27.03.2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Lear Corporation d.o.o.
- SRBIJA, Novi Sad, Ratno ostrvo 8
- PIB: 109199461
- Matični broj: 21140872