MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, with the headquarter in Munich, Germany. You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in MTU Maintenance Serbia, a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Quality engineer who is responsible for ensuring product quality and process reliability, monitoring compliance to quality standards, identifying potential for improvement and working to optimize processes.
- Technical support for process execution personnel
- Execution of independent inspections (spot checks) to ensure the product quality
- Active, independent process monitoring with regard to process reliability, product quality and environmental compatibility
- Initiation of corrective and preventive measures to eliminate weak points
- Independent creation of internal test and work documents as well as release of working documents for the operational areas
- Investigation and reporting of abnormal technical findings
- Handling of customer complaints and warranty claims and preparation of technical reports
- Preparation, implementation and execution of employee training / education in quality issues
- Definition of repair workscopes in conformity with the customer workscopes
- Certification of manufacturing and maintenance activities carried out by MTU Maintenance Serbia d.o.o.
- Liaison with external agencies, other MTU facilities and customer contacts
- Coordination and execution of the used quality methods within MTU
- Management of projects for quality improvement
- Degree in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or astronautics and space technology (or comparable degree)
- Several years of professional experience in an aeronautical engineering enterprise, maintenance or repair company
- Preferable: Expertise in areas of engine systems and repair procedures ((e.g. welding, thermal spraying, shot peening, machining, cleaning)
- Good knowledge of corrective and preventive quality methods
- Basic knowledge of continuous improvement
- Very good English and computer skills
- Methodological knowledge, for example: moderation technique, goal-oriented Meetings, presentation techniques, project management techniques
- Analytical mind
- Organizational ability, assertiveness, teamwork, communication skills, flexibility, overall thinking, objects and process-oriented thinking and acting
MTU stands as a well-known company brand holding the Top employer award in Germany for many years. We offer you a possibility to work in an innovative and high-tech aerospace industry on the responsible and challenging tasks and assignments. We are dedicated to build a culture of people-oriented company with a high focus on employee wellbeing. We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
Be the part of the MTU family and a growing team in Serbia. Give your career a boost and send us your complete application. Please use our online application form, which you can access directly from this page. Your application will be carefully reviewed by our HR team. Please note that by sending your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed for the purpose of the selection process in our company
MTU Maintenance Serbia d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Milutina Milankovica 11 V
- PIB: 111531672
- Matični broj: 21497495