Main duties and responsibilities:
- Set up quality control plan and system for new product;
- Manage all quality activities in accordance with the IATF 16949 and the customers;
- Make preparations for the audit from customers and external system audit.
- Act as the contact person for the customers and responsible for coordinating teams to solve the claims from customers.
- Organize the implementation of quality control plan and system, make sure the quality of the product is up to standard.
- Participate in and support various kinds of continuous improvement and cost down plans.
Requirements and skills:
- University degree or above
- At least 3 years working experiences in quality management area, experience in Automotive industry would be preferred.
- Ability to travel abroad (Turkey, China, Germany, Czech Republic...)
- Strong engineering background
- Proficient in English language
Minth Automotive Europe
MINTH is Auto Parts Company with headquarters located in China. With more than 16 000 employees in 43 production facilities around the world, MINTH is a leading global supplier in design, manufacturing, and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles. MINTH supplies to many world-renowned international automakers. Together, MINTH's customers represent 80% of the total global auto market share. MINTH starts to operate in Serbia.Više o poslodavcu