MENSHEN has been one of the world's leading manufacturers of closures, screw caps plastic lids, and packaging systems for 50 years. They offer individual and innovative products for a wide variety of industries and they are a reliable partner in the packaging industry worldwide.
As a long-standing, global producer, MENSHEN offers a wide range of plastic closures and sponge applicators for tubes, bags, and bottle closures. But they also implement tailor-made product solutions and more complex customer requests precisely and individually.
As an owner-managed company with headquarters in Finnentrop in the Sauerland, with around 1,400 employees at 14 MENSHEN locations in 11 countries, they are fully committed to offering the best products and exceptional MENSHEN services.
Gi Group HR Solutions d.o.o. as a leader in the region and part of Gi Group, prestigious and one of the leading consulting companies in the field of human resources. We provide recruitment and selection services under our brand Wyser.
Gi Group HR Solutions on behalf of our client Georg MENSHEN GmbH & Co, who has taken the decision to build a new site for the production in Serbia (Šimanovci), is looking for an experienced and proactive professional to fill in the position as Quality, health & safety inspector.
- Execution of article tests according to test plans and test instructions;
- Approval of processes based on checked items from production;
- Processing of quality deviations in cooperation with employees from the area of production;
- Implementation of tracking & tracing, blocking, and release of goods;
- Development, initiation, and monitoring of quality measures;
- Documentation of test results;
- Analysis of article defects and preparation of the result for internal technical discussions and quality improvement teams;
- Implementation of training courses on quality issues;
- Monitoring compliance with hygiene regulations;
- Monitoring compliance with local health & safety regulations.
- Completed training as a materials tester or technical training with advanced training in quality topics, experience in setting up management systems would be helpful.
Gi Group posluje u oblasti privremenog i trajnog zapošljavanja, regrutacije i selekcije, HR konsaltinga i treninga, kao i u različitim oblastima srodnih usluga. Zahvaljujući svojoj direktnoj prisutnosti, kao i strateškim partnerstvima, grupa posluje u preko 30 zemalja u Evropi, Aziji i Americi.Želimo ... Saznajte više
- Program mentorstva
- Rad od kuće
- Obezbeđena oprema za rad
- Dobrovoljno zdravstveno osiguranje
- Edukacija, profesionalni razvoj
- Timska druženja
- Rad na daljinu