Quality Laboratory Specialist
Function: Quality| Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Technical analysis of internal and external laboratory tests
- Plans and introduces analysis documentation (work instructions, procedures, forms) and analysis equipment (test equipment, tools)
- Documents measuring results and standard reporting
- Follows and maintains calibration for measuring equipment
- Performs MSA for measuring equipment
- Administers and documents requested analysis
- Coordinates customer requested analysis actions
- Documents and reports the status of requested analysis on a regular basis
- Builds and maintains the relationship with other departments / divisions to obtain the necessary product information
- Part of the problem-solving team
- University degree in Engineering, Technology, Electronics or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in the similar role, preferably in electronics automotive industry
- Laboratory equipment’s (CMM measurement machines; X-Ray; Microsections process; Technical cleanliness; Ionic-Contamination; etc.)
- Advanced MSA, PPAP knowledge
- General understanding of the injection molding and spray-painting process; thermoplastic materials and injection molding molds
- General knowledge of mechanical design of plastic parts; tactile and non-tactile measurements systems
- Advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu