Quality Management System Specialist
Function: Quality| Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Ensures Automotive QMS Norms/Standards/Customer Specific Requirements implementation (e.g. IATF 16949)
- Develops, maintains and ensures compliance of the QMS
- Contributes to the definition of quality targets on organizational level
- Defines quality metrics in order to ensure a clear visibility of the quality level within organization
- Contributes to the activities related to control of QMS documents
- Supports during customer visits to explain QMS items
- Identifies quality related weak areas and drives improvement activities (based on e.g. audit result, monitoring)
- Ensures Lessons Learned & Read Across application on QMS specific topics and monitor effectiveness
- Coordinates internal and external audits by system requirements; assures the proper closure and follow up on the results
- Performs internal audits related to QMS implementation.
- Coordinates and assure the execution of internal process audits
- Trains and supports the plant organization/process owners to properly document & manage the processes and rules or on any other
- Regularly checks the status of the quality management system
- Reports the QMS performance to the Management, including improvement needs
- Ensures and maintains the Document system of the organization
- Acts as document responsible according to Corporate standards
- Organizes the archiving system of the organization
- University degree in Engineering, Quality Management or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in Quality in automotive industry
- Internal Auditor IATF 16949 & VDA 6.3
- Project Management experience would be considered as a plus
- Quality methods, tools and techniques advanced knowledge (e.g. review moderation, problem solving, audits, MSA, SPC, PPAP, APQP, Control Plan, FMEA)
- Advanced knowledge of customer standards and norms related to QMS
- Advanced MS Office
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Customer B2B portals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu