NOVELIC is a high-tech company developing products in the fields of sensors, industrial electronics and wireless communications. We cover all subsystems of a modern electronic product under one roof: Embedded HW/SW/FW, FPGA, ASIC, RF IC, etc. NOVELIC has a dynamic and creative working environment with excellent working conditions. Responsibility and the opportunity to lead and drive the projects are given. A stable long-term career roadmap for proven team members is our goal, so as yours.
We invest in excellence, offer excellence and ask for excellence.
We are pleased to offer a full-time position for: Quality Manager
- Support the creation of Quality processes as required and incorporate the applicable processes into the workflow
- Write and maintain Quality Assurance Plan for product development for relevant areas (e.g. System, Hardware, Software, Mechanic) incl. activities, responsibilities, escalation strategy.
- Lead the implementation of ASPICE processes and maintain compliance
- Plan and coordinate functional safety activities.
- Ensure the compliance of the product development process with ISO 26262 /IEC 61508
- Support SW Tools qualification per ISO 26262/IEC 61508
- Maintain the quality system (ISO 9001) certification
- Support the implementation, integration, and usage of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) platform(s)
- Act as representative of engineer quality at customer appointments
- Prepare and support/conduct of internal and external assessment/audits (system/software)
- Train and coach project teams in developing and implementing processes and tools
- Lead and support the safety analysis (system FMEA, FMEDA, FTA, etc.).
- Support the project in selecting an adequate level of processes, standards, and procedures (tailoring) in line with internal requirements and customer requirements
- Plan, prepare, moderate, and perform reviews in line with the project quality strategy.
- Record and maintain evidence of quality assurance activities
- Check compliance of product engineer processes, evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of processes and provide feedback to the project team and team managers/lead engineers.
- Assist the team with resolution on non-conformances and quality issues
- Maintain interface to Process Engineers to establish continuous improvement of processes, interfaces, methods, and templates.
- Lead or support special Quality management assignments.
- University degree in computer science, electrical engineer, mechatronics, or equivalent technical discipline.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in product development, preferably in embedded software and/or electronic for automotive applications.
- Experience in formal application of ISO26262/ IEC61508
- Experience in Software Quality and process (e.g., IATF16949, ASPICE, CMMI)
- Experience with Products Development Life Cycle (Systems, Software)
- Experience with requirements management & lifecycle management tools
- Experience working in the automotive sector
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Work in a growing dynamic company on very challenging projects
- Flexible working hours, remotely work
- Highly paid business trips
- Attractive salary package with private pension and health insurance
Send us your CV electronically.
For more insight visit our website: www.novelic.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Kompanija NOVELIC je autoritet u razvoju elektronike i obrade signala. Eksperti smo u oblastima: Signal Processing, FPGA, Embedded Systems, mm-Wave Design, Chip Design, Radar Sensors. Radimo sa najvećim svetskim firmama kao partneri u projektima, gde naši inženjeri razvijaju kritične blokove i sisteme, od ideje, preko sistemske arhitekture, simulacija do testiranog prototipa budućeg proizvoda . U timu imamo doktore nauka I industrijske autoritete u svojim oblastima. Nudimo mogućnost zaposlenja za…Više o poslodavcu