Farmina Pet Foods is a nutrition company, related to high-quality pet food. Italian family company with 50 years of experience specialized in animal nutrition. It has long history of innovation and collaboration with University in cruelty free environment. Nature is our inspiration, the Science our method. Company was founded in 1965 when Mr. Francesco Russo founded the Russo Mangimi company specialized in animal nutrition. In 1999 Dr. Angelo Russo, son of the owner Francesco, driven by a passion for animals from affection decided to operate in the pet food category with a new perspective, setting itself the ambitious goal to develop foods that are the result of scientific studies centered on the pet and his well-being. In Farmina we believe that making a food with a great taste and palatability for the dog or cat is a goal that can only be made with a careful selection of raw materials. The wellbeing of animals is the value guide followed by Farmina to achieve complete and balanced food, able to assure for dogs and cats of every age, race and weight. For this reason, Farmina chooses products with careful choice of the best ingredients. Today Farmina has four factories and sale in more than 60 countries in the world on 5 continents. We are a great family with an Italian heart and what unites us is the great dream that lives in the heart of anyone who loves their pet: make them happy because their happiness comes from our own. Happy Pet, Happy You.
Responsibilities and work tasks:
- Manages quality control of SRPS ISO 9001: 2015 procedures and HACCP standards;
- Responsible for quality control and compliance with contractual obligations for raw materials, additives and finished products as defined by the company, and prepares an appropriate plan relating to quality control and controls its implementation;
- Follows the planning of analytical checks in production to verify the correctness of the production process;
- Cooperates with purchase department related to the purchase of raw materials for production;
- Forward to responsible persons any irregularities found in finished products, presenting monthly analysis data at meetings with others;
- Follows pet nutrition regulations;
- Waste management;
- Annual reports to relevant institutions on waste management;
- Product registration and compliance with global product quality standards;
- Leader of HCCP product safety team;
- Leader of a support team to support customers and distributors in resolving product quality mismatches;
- Performs other tasks at the director's order.
Type of professional qualification
- University degree in technology, chemistry, agriculture or related profession
Degree of professional education
- VII degree
- Minimum five years of work on similar jobs in the international environment companies
Knowledge and work ability
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office package, Internet, other software required for everyday business of the company)
- Practical and theoretical knowledge in the field of factory product quality control
- Proficiency in English and / Recommendable Italian
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of business organization and direct management
- Capability for teamwork
- Positive attitude
- Relational skills
- Responsible for his/her work to the immediate superior, General Manager and CEO
- Possess B category driving license
The workplace will be in Indjija.
- Work in young and dynamic environment
- International environment
- International experience
- Great challenges
- We offer you an experience working in growing international team of professionals, as well as a competitive compensation package.
To apply, please send your resume. We will directly contact candidates whose qualifications meet our needs to proceed with the application process. Query is open till job position is filled.
We will only consider applications submitted in English.
Farmina Pet Foods doo
- Srbija, Inđija, Save Kovačevića bb
- PIB: 104396403
- Matični broj: 20157658