Mondi is a global leader in packaging and paper with over 100.000 customized innovative solutions that are sustainable by design. Our group employs around 26.000 people in more than 100 operations in over 30 countries.
This is your opportunity to work in our team, where people are building and developing a successful company. We are looking for: Quality control officer
- A world of opportunities available at home and abroad
- It’s our people that make us smart
- We offer you the development opportunities that you need to flourish throughout your career
- Be part of our vision to contribute to a better world
- Work in a high-tech digitally enabled environment
- Work on challenging projects
- Join a dynamic and supportive culture
- Strike a good balance between work and home
- We are collaborators and team players
- Responsible for quality standard reports and records on non-conformities;
- Conducting investigation of non-conforming products and regular reporting to the management;
- Preparing responses and letters to clients in relation to complaints, clients audit or quality assurance;
- Daily review of products, processes and operating procedures, to ensure that quality standards are met;
- Responsible for implementation of preventive and corrective measures in quality management system, monitoring their efficiency;
- Performing specific testing, validating process and requirements for quality improvement;
- Providing support in quality domain to other departments;
- University education, preferably in technical area
- Fluent in English language
- At least 2 years of Experience in Quality control
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Proactive, able to make decisions, guided by rules and policies.
Get in touch:
We strive to create a culture that inspires our people to reach their full potential. Going the extra mile – for colleagues and customers – our people are what drives our passion for performance, and are the key ingredient of Mondi’s success. Be part of our future. Apply now and send your application.
Mondi Šabac d.o.o.
- Srbija, Šabac, Nova 9
- PIB: 100086348
- Matični broj: 17106856