FIS’s award-winning Ambit Risk & Performance Management solutions enable financial institutions around the globe to avoid the next meltdown by quantifying and mitigating their risk.
We are looking for a talented Software Engineer with a passion for quantitative finance.
What you will be doing:
- Implement new quantitative algorithms and maintain the existing code base of our risk management enterprise application using C#, .NET 4.8 and .NET Core
- Assist business analysts and consultants with in-depth knowledge about financial modelling
- Participate in our agile, test driven development process
- Refactor and maintain our code base to ensure long term sustainability and high quality
- Profile and optimize code to improve execution performance
- Validate and ensure correctness of results
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate subject, e.g. computer science, mathematics, or physics
- Experience as Software Engineer working with C#/.NET
- Interest in financial engineering (risk management)
- Dedication to sound software architecture and clean code principles
- Fluency in English (full professional proficiency)
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience with working on a complex financial application
- Working experience in financial engineering (risk management)
- Experience in working within a scrum team
What we offer you
- A successful team working for a successful product
- A multicultural working environment with great team spirit
- Exposure to the latest technologies
- An opportunity to deepen your expertise in financial risk management
- Access to trainings and conferences
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
FIS (Fidelity Information Services) je globalni lider u razvoju softverskih rešenja i usluga za finansijsko tržište.Sa sedištem u Džeksonvilu, Florida, kompanija globalno broji 53000 zaposlenih i preko 20000 klijenata u 130 zemalja. Naša tehnološka rešenja omogućavaju milijarde transakcija godišnje i novčani obrt od preko 9 milijardi dolara. FIS se nalazi na listi Fortune 500 kompanija i član je Standard & Poor’s 500® Indexa.Naši klijenti su finansijske institucije, banke, osiguravajuća društva, ... Saznajte više
"Moj put u FIS-u od praktikanta do senior programera bio je pun izazova na različitim projektima i tehnologijama. Na tom putu stekao sam veliko iskustvo i znanje uz pomoć svog mentora i drugih eksperata ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- RAD OD KUĆE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE