Integrated Micro-Electronics LLC Nis is part of Integrated Micro-Electronics, Inc. (IMI), leading provider of electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and power semiconductor assembly and test services. IMI serves some of the world’s leading original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in the computing, communications, consumer, automotive, industrial, and medical electronics markets. IMI ranks 21st in the list of top 50 EMS providers in the world by the Manufacturing Market Insider, based on 2020 revenues. In the automotive market, it is now the 6th largest EMS provider in the world per New Venture Research. Founded in 1980 as joint venture between Ayala Corporation and Resins Inc., IMI operates in 22 manufacturing sites around the world located in the Philippines, China, Singapore, the United States of America, Mexico, Bulgaria, the Czech Republic, and Serbia.
We are looking for Quotation Engineer to join our Global Commercial team
General purpose of the job: to contribute to the growth of the company by enabling new business awards through competitive and timely quotations.
Main duties and responsibilities
Handling Request for Quotation:
- Review the RFQ package (Gerber file, assembly instruction, test specification, scope of work, Electrical topologies, Power semiconductor packaging and power module questionnaire) and coordinate with Sales for updates of the RFQ checklist if necessary
- Endorses and discusses the RFQ to the RFQ team according the RFQ procedure to ensure common understanding on the RFQ package presented and get timely feedback of material/assembly process queries
- Transfers costed BOM to PDP file with DDP values
- Upon consolidation of inputs from all required functions according to RFQ process flow, generates final quotation in reference to the pricing guidelines
- Reviews final quotation and seeks approval with designated reviewer in reference to the RFQ approval matrix.
- Prepares the complete pricing proposal especially for strategic projects
Communicates with the customer to facilitate the RFQ processing, monitors RFQ issues and handles customer issues, queries and visits.
Required personal and professional skills:
- University degree, preferably Engineering or Business Administration
- At least three years of related work experience
- Related work experience at a supervisory/specialist level an advantage
- Background in financial analysis (PnL; pricing) and program and supply chain management
- Knowledge in competitive analysis, customer/supply chain direction
- Oral and written communication skills; fluency in language other than English and local language an advantage
- Analytical and with attention to details
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills
- Decision-making skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Employment contract with Integrated Micro-Electronics Niš
- Working in a multinational team of experts
- Opportunity for continuous development
- Pleasant and flexible working environment
- Good compensation package
If you want to apply, please submit a detailed CV in English.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Integrated Micro-Electronics d.o.o. Niš
IMI Global Kao jedan od vodećih svetskih eksperata za pružanje proizvodnih rešenja u sferi mikroelektronike (EMS), Integrated Micro-Electronics Inc (IMI), zauzima 21. mesto na listi 50 najboljih EMS provajdera na svetu, (prema izvoru Manufacturing Market Insider-a, na osnovu prihoda u 2020. godini). Na automobilskom tržištu, IMI je 6. po veličini EMS provajdera na svetu (na osnovu analiza i rezultata istraživanja New Venture Research-a). Kao deo proizvodnog portfolia kompanije AC Industrial ... Saznajte više
"Počeo sam sa radom pre 3 godine u kompaniji IMI Niš na poziciji Vođa smene u proizvodnji. Nakon dve godine rada unapređen sam na poziciju Koordinatora proizvodnje, zahvaljujući dostignućima i uloženom ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- HRANA I PIĆE
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- RAD OD KUĆE
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- PROGRAM MENTORSTVA