This is a fixed-term Integration Project Role. The role will support the RDQ integration team in the analysis of the Adriatics product portfolio, compiling technical information about the existing product portfolio and identifying any areas for action and improvement. This will provide ground work for portfolio improvement projects and provide ground work for future non-financial reporting.
NB. Language skills (Croatian/Serbian) are required as many existing technical documents are in local language. Needs to be fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Analysis of Adriatics product portfolio to build comprehensive database of key parameters such as nutrition, use of key ingredients etc to provide an initial view of performance vs Nomad standards and set the groundwork for non-financial reporting.
- Specific deliverables include:
- Collating nutrition data for the entire Adriatics regional product portfolio and calculating Nutrient Profile Score (NPS)
- Collate packaging material usage data for the Region
- Collate information on usage of specific ingredients to support Nomad Non-financial reporting eg. MSC/ASC fish, Palm oil, cocoa/chocolate, FSA vegetables
- Collate data to support assessment of compliance with Nomad clean-label policy
- Based on the analysis provide technical reports to Nomad R&D experts, to help establish current status and identify future action plans
- Responsible for finding pragmatic solutions to ad-hoc problems as they arise
- Adriatics R&D & QA
- Nomad RDQ
- Bonsai Integration Team especially Supply Chain/Procurement
- Additional functional contacts as required
- Suppliers (in case additional information regarding existing products, ingredients or pack materials are needed)
- Information collation and analysis
- Good Excel skills
- Language skills-fluent English, Croatian, Serbian
- Basic scientific knowledge
- Good understanding across technical topics; eg specifications, nutrition etc
- Collation, organisation and analysis of data to yield relevant information
- Working knowledge of technical topics; nutrition, packaging etc
- People focus-supporting new colleagues into Nomad
- Interest and enthusiasm for new business, culture, integrations
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and reaching solutions
- Flexible to adapt approach as the situation and knowledge of the new business develops
- Outcome focussed
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Global or Local: Works cross-functionally in a collaborative way
- We are accountable: Shows resilience and solution focus in pursuit of challenging goals
- Always striving: Drives the implementation of improvement ideas, commitment to delivery of complete/accurate data
- Acts Fast: Flags risks and resolves issues with urgency and speed
- Food relevant or science degree
- Previous work experience in the R&D or Quality function at Ledo, Frikom or any other part of NF
- Experience with integration projects in or outside of NF
At Nomad Foods, we are excited to be into our 4th year of consecutive growth. Our portfolio of iconic brands, which include Birds Eye, Findus, Iglo, Aunt Bessie's, Goodfella's as well the newly acquired Frikom and Ledo brands have been part of consumers' meals for generations.
With 19 world class manufacturing sites and over 8000 colleagues globally, we are well positioned to fulfil our company purpose of Serving the World with Better Food.
About the position
This role will support the integration team to analyse our existing product portfolio along key
parameters including; nutrition, key ingredients, raw materials, packaging & product labelling to compile technical data and identify areas for improvement and innovation.
This will be the first step in identifying portfolio improvement projects as well as the new nonfinancial reporting template. This role will work closely with the R&D and Innovation teams to prioritize renovation and innovation projects.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent data collection and visualization skills (Excel), a relevant science or nutrition degree and hands on experience in an R&D or Quality function.
English language skills will be required to business proficiency both written and verbal.
What we offer you
- An ambitious employer with recognized brands and growth potential
- The potential of a fast track career across different areas of Nomad Foods
- A culture where your ideas are making a difference
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure
To view the full job profile and to apply, please click on the apply button above which will divert you to our careers site. We look forward to receiving your application.
At Nomad Foods we're proud to represent the world we serve by hiring diverse talent. Our inclusive culture is all about what we can achieve together.
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Feltham, No. 1 New Square