What you’ll do:
- Design, develop, enhance, debug, and implement software. Troubleshoot production problems related to software applications.
- Research, test, build, and coordinate the conversion and/or integration of new products based on client requirements. Design and develop new software products or major enhancements to existing software.
- Address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Consult with project teams and end users to identify application requirements.
- Perform feasibility analysis on potential future projects to management.
- Assist in the evaluation and recommendation of application software packages, application integration and testing tools.
- Instruct, assign, direct, and check the work of other software developers on development team.
- Participate in development of software user manuals.
Required Technical Skills:
- Experience with TypeScript will be considered a plus
- Excellent application system design and development skills
- Solid knowledge of OOP software concepts, design patterns, and best practices
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment and learn new concepts / software technologies as needs arise
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, and a responsible team-player
- Ability to set realistic schedules and manage on-time completion of tasks
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Passionate about writing high-quality, tested, maintainable code
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- Interesting and creative projects
- Professional, but relaxed working environment
- Flexible working hours with excellent financial conditions
- Working in a distributed team
- Flat organizational structure